BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work for a well respected building company in the N west as a joiner.
I have had this week off as part of my 2 week holidays if you dont take em before the end of october you lose your holidays and your money **** company policy.I know work is a bit slag at the moment loads of jobs starting next year so i rang the office this morning and the bastard tells he has nothing for me ring back later.
Anyway he says have a week off with no pay until he can get me sorted or come into the yard and ring him monday morning and he will see what he can do.I have been with them 4 years now cards in and i am pissed of now,**** time of the year with xmas on the way.
So i dont know yet but the ALPINA might be up for sale soon would anybody be interested let me know she really is a nice car full history and low mileage and she is genuine.
You can see pics MY CAR.
:sad3: Thanks
Ryan.

·
Registered
339 Posts
sorry to hear about your situation.. i may well be interested in the car.. feel a bit bad about your situation though (as i know you aint had it long...)

pm me with the money details etc.. as i know you bought it recently etc.. but can't remember what history etc.. it had...

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Rhino
Call or mail me aswell, may be interested. Shame you would have to do this considering the amount of time etc you took to sort the purchase.

AG (BMW CC 7 reg)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont want to sell the car but as you know we all have bills to pay etc.The only thing is if i sell her i will never get one again not like this one anyway.So i will just wait and see what happens on monday i will keep you all posted.Its got full service history ,all the old mots to back up the mileage genuine bill of sale for £53 grand AND everything works as it should even the air con.:sad3:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
D4 said:
£53 Grand?? please clarify...
He's got a bill of sale when the car was new at £53k. Considering it was a full conversion based on the then 735iSE, it would have cost the original purchaser £12,600 to have the work done to bring it to B11 spec, plus the original purchase price of nigh on £40k for the 2nd run down on the 7 chart!

·
Registered
339 Posts
sorry yes... i've re-read it now and it makes sense.. got skipped over the comment earlier and didn't read it properly...

·
Registered
339 Posts
probably not a bad thing as i could be doing without buying anything else at the mo.. as you rightly know Jim.

Having said that Andy G still hasn't finished his e23.. so why he needs an e32 knowbody knows... :1:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
D4 said:
Having said that Andy G still hasn't finished his e23.. so why he needs an e32 knowbody knows... :1:
Never a truer word said Andy! However progress is now being made now in that direction.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Guys keeping the B11:M5thumbs: ,take the rough with the smooth things always work out in the end.I had her up to glasgow this weekend what a blast so much fun to drive and in comfort too had her up to 120 and she did not even miss a beat.
On the way home today pulled into a service station to fill up and the asc warning light came on telling me that it is not working see owners book first time this has happend only came on once because i stopped a few times and it did not happen again.Is it serious.

Cheers
Ryan.hiha

·
Registered
339 Posts
was trying to find this thread the other day as I too saw the B11 was on ebay... perhaps Ryan's just testingthe water to see what the reaction is and whether there's strong money out there for it...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
All i can say is have you seen that 73 3L CSL four sale on ebay thought it had my name on it thats the trouble with ebay you always see something you want drives me mad i am going to have to get help i have got bmws on the brain its all i dream and think about and come to think of it all my money aswell am i sad or what i keep telling myself its only a hunk of metel but do i listen.That coupe is just poetry on wheels but maybe bitting of to much might need alot of work but it sure is nice.Just dreaming if it works it works no harm done.Why cant i have a huge parking lot to myself.:thumbsup: and the queen mothers bank account.ouich

·
Registered
659 Posts
I meant that I would have thought it was now be closed !!! hiha

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would give anything to have her back i loved that car you know that :crying: What do you think about that old coupe on ebay .And how come you never let me know how she drove down to plymouth are you still happy with her ,but you know she has no chance with the b11 she eats 6s:cool: for breakfast maybe not the m6 ha ha

Ryan

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ryan the drive down was err...... entertaining, it pissed down all the way, those metric tyres slid all the way to Plymouth! I've done a lot of work to her since you last saw her, just getting ready to do the offside front wing and those small spots by the rear lights. Sorted the bumpers and the spoiler, she's looking good ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts