BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Beautiful, glad there is some sunshine in CA now!

all the best
adam

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Bingocaller said:
Man like those rims :M5rev:

Any specs ?
Those are OZ racing wheels for made for RUF. Mine are 18"s 8" up front (235s) and 10" (285s) rear.

Gustav,

Thanks for posting. Looks like you are cavorting with Jason again. I just got mt RUF back last Saturday. Washed the M5 and the RUF, and applied RejeX to both. Unfortunately we don't have much sunshine these days. If I see decent weather this weekend, I'll take pics of both and post on the board for all to share.

CP

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Awesome looking machine and the black wheels really finish off the look.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Ruf make some very special cars :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Pong,
This is the first time I've gotten a good look at the Ruf. It's simply magnificent, and it has a rather dark and menacing quality about it, almost evil. It's kinda mean and nasty looking, which is a good thing. It says, "...I could easily hand you your ***, so don't f**k with me"

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Mike0804 said:
Pong,
This is the first time I've gotten a good look at the Ruf. It's simply magnificent, and it has a rather dark and menacing quality about it, almost evil. It's kinda mean and nasty looking, which is a good thing. It says, "...I could easily hand you your ***, so don't f**k with me"
Michael,

Thanks for the compliments. The RUF does look like a Darth-Mobile.

As to your last sentence, on 1-26-05, south bound 280. There was a totally heart-broken and depressed E46 M3 owner. Don't ask me how I know. :)

CP

·
Registered
517 Posts
Pong,
I think there may be a small contingent of us from the East Coast making our way over to Monterey for the Historics in August. It would be great to meet up with you and some of the other West Coast guys then.

Gustav,
Could you possibly come over to the States this August?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Mike0804 said:
Pong,
I think there may be a small contingent of us from the East Coast making our way over to Monterey for the Historics in August. It would be great to meet up with you and some of the other West Coast guys then.

Gustav,
Could you possibly come over to the States this August?
Michael,

Do you have the exact date of the Historics? We are doing an Alaskan Cruise in August, hope the dates work out. Would love to meet up with you folks if I'm around.

I missed the event two years in a row as we were in Canada both times. Hope that third time's the charm. If I make it to the Historics, would have to be the RUF, as my M5 is 'history'. :crying: :crying:

CP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts