BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hudson said:
Nice car Boz. I like the chrome wheels. Who did them?

Joe
Joe
I had them done in Los Angeles. I cant rember the shop but I could get it if your interested.
Thanks,
Boz

·
Registered
193 Posts
Very nice, especially the headers. Where did you get the clear corner angel eyes and was it an easy install?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jaeger said:
Very nice, especially the headers. Where did you get the clear corner angel eyes and was it an easy install?
I got them on ebay. There Hella's came from Germany. Very easy to install.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CarbonBeast said:
great pics!!! are you super tall or did you just lean the seat back for the pictures?
No Im 5' 10". But I do drive with the seat back like that.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Very nice Beast :hihi:

Can you tell me about your Toyo tires... how do you like 'em? Were they recommended as part of your suspension package?
They look nasty on your chromed wheels!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
M Falcon said:
Very nice Beast :hihi:

Can you tell me about your Toyo tires... how do you like 'em? Were they recommended as part of your suspension package?
They look nasty on your chromed wheels!
I really like them. I have them on a Mitsu VR4 for the last couple three years and have been impressed. When I bought the car in 03 it had the pilots on. It had about half tread left. I didn't care for em. But thats just me. If you get the T1s you will not be disapointed.
Boz

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Beamer_usa said:
Boz, quick question the armrest does not look stock? did you change it? Just curious:)
Looks like a Euro conversion. You can get the parts from any dealership.. and you get a storage bin!! Don't know why our stock armrest is so bad... and slides so much.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Anzir said:
Looks like a Euro conversion. You can get the parts from any dealership.. and you get a storage bin!! Don't know why our stock armrest is so bad... and slides so much.
Thanks for the info.,:thumbsup: I'm going to call the dealership tomorrow for some pricing on the parts. The stock armrest does slide...something aweful:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts