Moderator Emeritus
5,150 Posts
hehe.. very nice pictures.. :)

I think it should be the beast and it's grand uncle... :p

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Man that car looks nice!:thumbsup:

Looks like the paint is close to perfect! I dont see any chips on the front.

I love that car. I have always wanted to get an E30 and turn it in to a mean track carving machine.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Seriously good looking car! Thank you rare for posting!

all the best
Adam

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Love that E30

That has to be the greatest racing M3 of all. Nicely set up. Thanks for the pics. Where in Florida are these taken? Looks familar.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys...

Chris (CM5GO), you are right. No paint chips. Hard to believe that that's original paint. Funny thing is... I asked about which wax he uses on his baby.. Surprisingly, he uses blitz wax. Nothing fancy or expensive.

Keep in mind that 98% of the time it sits in the garage covered. :)
He only brings out for special events and tracks.

Jim - Pictures are taken from Jacksonville. The Grand Opening of Rhino Motorsports. Owner of the shop was the service manager at the local BMW but decided to start his own shop. A great guy and i'm taking my beast there for non-warranty related work.

:thumbsup: :cheers:

Rare M5

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
Beautiful pictures as usual, Sang. I'm beginning to think that you're becoming better than me when it comes to posting pictures! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
276 Posts
I love it!
This is the combination I own, my M3 is 100% stock, original paint and interior, the E30 M3 is a fantastic car. I am keeping mine for a long time to come!

·
Registered
228 Posts
The M3 is georgous, but what about those monsterous brake ducts on the Beast. :D

Where did those puppies come from? Who makes them?

Best wishes.

Craig.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I spoke to a guy a couple of weeks ago with a Henna red E30 M3. What a beautiful car, I love the way they sound. He said he got it for ~$11,000 with 85,000 mi. Is that a reasonable price for one of those? I know they are hard to find but I would love to own one.

Regards,
Casey

·
2,484 Posts
CaliAgent said:
~$11,000 with 85,000 mi. Is that a reasonable price for one of those? I know they are hard to find but I would love to own one.
Regards,
Casey
That is a very reasonable price for a Henna Red E30 M3 with decent miles. Most go for $13k+

www.m-series.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts