BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, out of all the bimmerfest pictures of seen (from this year) ive only been able to see 2 or 3 pics of Laidback's car, and im really trying to find more pictures of car up to date, specially the new interior ... anyone have them or can post a link??? Not really sure if the are actually out there posted because in all honestly ive searched alot and all the ones i find are 1-2 years old... I actually want to see what the car looks like now with the new interior, supercharger and the hamman atrocity :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Try searching mfest forum. He's on that forum more as he runs it.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
did, actually registered and everything ... but dosnt seem like he posts up many pictures of his car ...
It always frustrates me when people do that. They do so much to their cars, including many unique and interesting modifications that others want to see, but never feel the need to share or ask for opinions. I know it's their choice, but it's pretty lame to post about all the cool stuff you've done to your car and never have any nice pictures or videos to show for it.

Not to get off topic, but it's kind of the same way with the ESS cars. There should be many more pictures and videos than there actually are considering how many people have the kit. I don't think a good quality, in-car video (showing tach, speedo, boost, etc.) even exists yet. I'm not trying to call those people out; I just think it's disappointing that no one's put in the effort to produce some good media.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It always frustrates me when people do that. They do so much to their cars, including many unique and interesting modifications that others want to see, but never feel the need to share or ask for opinions. I know it's their choice, but it's pretty lame to post about all the cool stuff you've done to your car and never have any nice pictures or videos to show for it.
There are actually a few threads there with pictures of his car including a journal thread of his car build.

·
Registered
721 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts