BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LET'S SEE SOME PICS OF AFTERMARKET WHEELS!!!!

Hey guys,
Im looking for some wheels and tires for my Anthracite M5. Im gonna get 19"s for sure I just wanted to see what kind of wheels are out there on your M5's.

Thank you,
Mark

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: LET'S SEE SOME PICS OF AFTERMARKET WHEELS!!!!

///M_CHAP said:
Hey guys,
Im looking for some wheels and tires for my Anthracite M5. Im gonna get 19"s for sure I just wanted to see what kind of wheels are out there on your M5's.

Thank you,
Mark
Great thread im also interested in seeing 19s ,I have a silver m5 and would like to see whats available, also if anyone has ACS type 3 one piece?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts

search it is your friend and you will find a ton of pics

·
Registered
57 Posts

Jayson said:
search it is your friend and you will find a ton of pics
oh I have tried high and low..The ACS 19 on a silver m5 is hard to come by ;)
I did find one pic but not great quality.. what im really looking for is to see what the offset does to the rim and how it looks on a 5. I did have them on a 3 series I had but I'm sure they must look better on a 5 ( sold the rims off the 3 in 2 months, just didn't look right to me ) so I just dont want to make that mistake again.. ;)

·
Vendor
619 Posts

Forgeline Forged Alloy Wheels has named UUC Motorwerks as their exclusive dealer for BMW-fitment wheels.

UUC is proud to have "forged" this relationship as the Forgeline wheel products represent the pinnacle of quality wheel design and manufacturing. Forgeline's dedication to technical superiority, craftmanship, and artistic design is perfectly aligned with UUC's similar dedication to providing only the "ultimate performance components" for the "ultimate driving machine".

Forgeline is committed to producing the highest quality street and competition wheels available today. All models feature a true forged center, and are not just machined from a forged disk.

Combining forged centers with forged rimshells produces some of the strongest competition wheels available today, turning aluminum into works of art. At Forgeline, "We forge the knowledge gained at the track into every wheel we produce."

Every Forgeline wheel features a true forged center. This process creates directional grain flow, virtually no porosity and is ultimately the strongest aluminum possible. What does this mean to you? Each and every Forgeline wheel consistently delivers the highest strength, quality and performance in a styled and lightweight package for your specific application.

With options like custom offsets, titanium bolts, custom center colors, jet nuts, and your choice of polished, painted or powder-coated finishes, you will get a wheel that looks as good as it performs.

For more pics and pricing, please any pic below:

·
Registered
3,002 Posts

blown 2.8 said:
oh I have tried high and low..The ACS 19 on a silver m5 is hard to come by ;)
I did find one pic but not great quality.. what im really looking for is to see what the offset does to the rim and how it looks on a 5. I did have them on a 3 series I had but I'm sure they must look better on a 5 ( sold the rims off the 3 in 2 months, just didn't look right to me ) so I just dont want to make that mistake again.. ;)
http://www.jimmy540i.com/e39family.htm

Give me your email I'll give you the pics i have

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

BUMP, please show me some pics

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

///M_CHAP said:
BUMP, please show me some pics
uhhh...you did see my previous post??? Was that what you are looking for?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Chuckc said:
uhhh...you did see my previous post??? Was that what you are looking for?
No, Im not looking for those wheels. I just wanted to create a thread where everyone can go to look at some pictures of cars with aftermarket wheels on them, what's wrong with that???

·
Registered
3,002 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts

Bump the search button bro, S/C Kelleners said get off your proverbial and search, are you gettin the exhaust are what M chap? Kelleners are nothing, we can start our own Kelleners mafia to rival that of the Tubi Mafia, Josh

·
Registered
1,158 Posts

///M_CHAP said:
No, Im not looking for those wheels. I just wanted to create a thread where everyone can go to look at some pictures of cars with aftermarket wheels on them, what's wrong with that???
Oh, it was "Blown2.8" that wanted ACS pics.

·
Registered
225 Posts

///M_CHAP said:
The reason you are not getting the response you wish is because this is a repeat of a previous post done not long ago. If you did a search you would have found this

Robert

·
Vendor
619 Posts

bmwusa said:
... are you gettin the exhaust are what M chap? Kelleners are nothing, we can start our own Kelleners mafia to rival that of the Tubi Mafia, Josh
(Rob wonders if it's too early to drop a hint about the UUC complete RSCE39M5 exhaust system...)

·
Registered
754 Posts

Check out my thread I initiated last month.
The wheels are the 19" OZ Superleggera III (9" & 10") with Goodyear F1 tires.
They really compliment the Sterling grey Beast.
Thread: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53323

///M_CHAP said:
Hey guys,

Thank you,
Mark

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts

Rob Levinson said:
(Rob wonders if it's too early to drop a hint about the UUC complete RSCE39M5 exhaust system...)
Ok, we are interested tell us more:) , Josh

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the pics, i appreciate it.

Josh, about the exhaust, Im just waiting for school to get out for the summer to make my final decision. I have finals all next week then hopefully I can purchase!!!

Mark

1 - 20 of 32 Posts