BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great trip down to NY, we had a blast!

Our cabby would have proven victories, were it not for Drew's little "shortcut" :blabla: cherrsagai :cheers:

I think it was nearly unanimous; Nissan GTR and the Lambo girls were the show stoppers.

Enjoy!

-Audio

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Wow, I am pissed off I missed this. The ZR1 brakes are absolutely massive. I am very impressed with the photos Arash. Thanks for sharing. Do you know how long this show is running for?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Great shots Arash, thanks for taking the time to post them. I am pissed I missed it but I have to go with my aunt on thursday to help her pick her next SUV and I didnt really want to go twice.

Some thoughts:

the orange spyker is pimp
SL63 is gross
M3 racecar looks a bit busy, but I will reserve judgement until I see it
The CS concept is UGLY
The 1 series is UGLY
The GTR actually looks pretty good
The new camaro should be burned
The girl with the LP560 is unbelievably gorgeous
Santa has no beard?? next thing you know the easter bunny will cut its ears off

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Mad skills, Arash. Thanks for posting the highlights.

Will have to....gulp....agree with AJ on a few points. Dunno what all the hype is about the 1 series. Looks like a little POS. Fun, maybe, but it reminds me of the old 318's: Econobox for the masses.
I like the GTR. May get one when the prices fall below ridiculous.
Greggie: WTF? I thought you were going whole hog and shaving all of it???

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I am glad you met my girlfriends. I hope you guys had enough manners to introduce yourselves.

·
Registered
871 Posts
BMW disappointed me. M3 vert, M3 sedan, 550 135 what the hell happened 2 M. No M5,M6 M3 coupe. I must say lambo girls were HOTTTTTlovelove

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I had a great time Arash is quite the guy.....a great photog and Friend......thanks for a GREAT time allthe guys.....real nice to see Drew, he's a busy guy.....Oh almost forgot, it was funny seeing Arash, Audio, walking around the Lambos with a woody !!!! lol

Reactions: drewzMMM

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,791 Posts
David picked up a Lambo girl at the show today...Actually, more like she picked me up - score! (Don't tell my ball and chain...)

:) :) :)

That said, I'll grace you all with the ONE BMW shot I took...I was very unimpressed with their offerings...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
David picked up a Lambo girl at the show today...Actually, more like she picked me up - score! (Don't tell my ball and chain...)

:) :) :)

That said, I'll grace you all with the ONE BMW shot I took...I was very unimpressed with their offerings...

David,

Love the copyright mark!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Thanks for the previews! I will be there on Saturday

1 - 11 of 11 Posts