BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Thanks for the pics....it looks pretty nice! Any interior shots?

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pics....it looks pretty nice! Any interior shots?

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Sorry, none. I missed my opportunity to get a few good ones.

BTW, it was nice to see the Rolex 24 pace car was a 1 series M as well, though! Kudos to Ganassi/BMW-Riles in the DP prototype with their 1-2 finish!!!! Those guys are awesome. And Turner had a good showing with their S62 powered M3, and even with a catastrophic gearbox failure managed to finish 17th (they led the race for much of the first 6 hours).

-crds

·
Registered
55 Posts
as lover of old model too I can say that these colour are beautifull, I have an M6 Henna.
I can suggest 2 stripes on side :haha:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as lover of old model too I can say that these colour are beautifull, I have an M6 Henna.
I can suggest 2 stripes on side :haha:
I had a chestnut E21 320i long ago, however it seems to me that this one has more of an orange pigment. I'm not familiar with the Henna color.

This is not my car but it looks just like it:

..................................................<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GdCjZZZYH34" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

-crds

1 - 13 of 13 Posts