BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to my test of how many pictures M5 board can handle at one time. I apologize for the general order of them and quality, I'm a cop not a photographer and the uploader was being a pain with sizing images off my phone.

Went to Germany for a week and of course stopped by the BMW museum in Munich. Unfortunately not much M love from BMW there aside from E46 M3's and older. Was really hoping to see some insight with the S65/S85 but it is what it is. There was a new M8 on display if anyone on here is looking for a new M6 replacement.

Also popped by Porsche and Benz since they are close together in Stuttgart. Mercedes just about ignores AMG and definitly focuses way more on their and Germany's history than their line up but was still interesting if you're a history buff. Porsche's showcase is far smaller but has way more race cars to go along with their racing pedigree. Also if you buy a ticket to Benz or Porsche its 1/2 off at the other museum.

I'd say they are all worth their price of admission if you find yourself in the fatherland. I don't know if I'l ever get to see a real silver ghost, M1, or Carrera GT in person ever again so I'm happy with my visit despite no love for the E60.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Excellent. I have got to go to these myself one day soon.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
yar1
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing