BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I feel like I've been on this board for forever and I've had my car since Christmas time, but I've never posted pics until now. I didn't want to post a stock M5 (even though we all love M5s any way they come), so I've done a little modding and I figured I might as well show what I've done so far. First off...IM LOWERING HER THIS WEEK, so keep the 4x4 comments to yourself :haha::haha::haha:. After I lower I'll probably do RPI scoops/BMC filters, then an exhaust (not sure which one yet). So far I've only done cosmetics and charcoal delete. Clear bra, blackout front grills/tails/smoked top of headlight/stickers off ///M5 rear, black roundels, 20x9/20x10.5 EXE wheels. I love the way it looks so far, and as soon as I drop the b1tch it'll be perfect. Let me know what you think! :cheers: PS: I know I'm an awful photographer. ouich

·
Registered
14 Posts
car looks great..just take the badge off alltogether or get the black version to keep her all blacked out. i also love the look of those wheels. they contrast very nicely. where could i find out more info on them?

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
The dish on those wheels is enormous!

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
I like the headlight top tints. How did you go about doing that?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
looking good buddy... Keep the mods coming!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the headlight top tints. How did you go about doing that?
The guy who did my clear bra actually has smoked colored clear bra sheets and he cut that color to fit the top of my headlights...so I dont lose any protection on the headlights. I didn't know if I was going to like it at first, but it turned out really well and I think it looks way more stealth now.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
The guy who did my clear bra actually has smoked colored clear bra sheets and he cut that color to fit the top of my headlights...so I dont lose any protection on the headlights. I didn't know if I was going to like it at first, but it turned out really well and I think it looks way more stealth now.
So it was applied on the outside?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So it was applied on the outside?
Ya it was applied just like regular clear bra is applied. It comes off without a problem too. He actually screwed up on one side and just took it off and did it over again.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Normally, Black-Black isn't my main thing, but I've gotta say this looks great (subtle but very effective)! ok, the rims aren't subtle, but i really like 'em

BTW don't dis-yourself - the photos are very good. Thanks for the post and keep the pics comming as the new mod's come along. :applause:

Reactions: M5Froth

·
Registered
556 Posts
Oh my God is that car 4 wheel drive and you are a Terrible Photographer! Of-course I am just kidding and your car looks Great. I would not describe your pictures as awful by any means. Thanks for the pics!!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Very Nice!!!:applause:

All I could think of is that one picture with the garage door open and saying; no way he parks the car next to the bikes! No way!:nono:

Car looks great and I know you will feel some completeness (is that a real word?) when you get the springs!:M5thumbs:

Good luck and :cheers:

Reactions: M5Froth

·
Registered
915 Posts
looks good, go with the RD springs..

you went to sticker city?

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Nice deep wheels and rear lights :M5thumbs:

You beat me to blacking out the top of the front lights yet i kept mine as it is cuz i dont want it to be too much. I might smoke them though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Freaking Sick!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts