1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
its okay if your name is paris

·
Registered
821 Posts
With taste like that, I'm surprised they didn't specify the green/blue stitching on the wheel just to make the point :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
First of all - this is a great forum. And after reading this thread, I decided to become a member - because of all the critic about this interior.

I saw this car in reality - it is standing at our BMW used-car center in Hanover, where I lived before I changed my place last year.

The interior colour isn't bad!! It looks quite good, when you see it in reality. It isn't as bad as you expected from these pictures! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Bicolor Schmicolor :hihi:

I have seen this color scheme before...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Did someone try to reach the BiColor effect on this E46 ? :haha:

In fact the BiColor interior ordered for the B5 is a complete lack of taste.

I remember the old red leather colour from BMW in the 80's which was more smooth. That matched.

But in this case ...

·
Registered
34 Posts
the postive side is that it shows the level of individuality that alpina can put in your car.

Personnaly I dream for an interlagos B6S cabrio, with blue leather and blue softop.one day ...

·
Registered
669 Posts
hello,
also in my B5 Touring a Bicolor Lavalina obstruct afterwards equipment. Have to go already vouch like to me very much And the steering wheel was processed only with red seams. Also the seats have been covered only on the seat with red Lavalina. Also here the seams with a red thread have been sewed. This contrast is the first cream for me.

Hallo,

auch in meinem B5 Touring habe ich eine Bicolor Lavalina Ausstattung nachträglich verbauen lassen. Muß schon sagen gefällt mir sehr gut.
Wobei das Lenkrad nur mit roten Nähten verarbeitet wurde. Auch die Sitze sind nur auf der Sitzfläche mit rotem Lavalina bezogen worden. Auch hier sind die Nähte mit einem roten Faden genäht worden. Dieser Kontrast ist für mich erste Sahne.

:cool2:

Attachments

Reactions: Ashok Arora

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
There are way worse Alpinas out there

I believe there is an E38 in faded purple to silver paint.

I expect russians and far east clients to have placed some -special- orders aswell :hihi:

·
Premium Member
8,806 Posts
Boardmember schlumpf-nu also has a B5 Touring with a similar interior. He also has a B6 3.5 and B8 4.6 Cabrio so that vouches for his taste! lovelove

I think it's great that someone specifies an interior exactly to their tastes and Alpina builds it. Often these special interiors need to be seen to be appreciated.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Black/Red looks really nice on some cars.It definitely has to be seen in person to appreciate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts