BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
The Active seatback is for the sides of how much they hold you on each turn. they are sensational :flag:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I noticed the heat button. Are the seats also cooled? I noticed you can turn them off. How often do you use it?

Jad said:
The Active seatback is for the sides of how much they hold you on each turn. they are sensational :flag:

·
Registered
955 Posts
philippe said:
I noticed the heat button. Are the seats also cooled? I noticed you can turn them off. How often do you use it?
no, the seat from the pictures doesn't have the ventilation option. and as you can see, it's missing a buttom between heated seat and active seat. that's where cool seat control would be if the car has the ventilated seat.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
tifosi said:
no, the seat from the pictures doesn't have the ventilation option. and as you can see, it's missing a buttom between heated seat and active seat. that's where cool seat control would be if the car has the ventilated seat.
Yup, I suspect the reason they wouldn't let me order 455 (active seats) in combination with 4MF (active seat backs) wasn't so technical - they just ran out of space for all the control buttons!

·
Registered
955 Posts
hythe said:
Yup, I suspect the reason they wouldn't let me order 455 (active seats) in combination with 4MF (active seat backs) wasn't so technical - they just ran out of space for all the control buttons!
lol, and you would think the point iDrive is available in the first place was to eliminate the buttoms...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Is it possible to order seat heating and colling in combination?
I remember that the car configurator didnt allow that last time I tried

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Oz-cro said:
Is it possible to order seat heating and colling in combination?
I remember that the car configurator didnt allow that last time I tried
Only because you get heating as standard if you order the active seat ventilation option...

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
tifosi said:
lol, and you would think the point iDrive is available in the first place was to eliminate the buttoms...
True, but if I find my behind being boiled while driving, I don't want to have to fiddle around with iDrive!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts