BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 2387 Posts

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
I never fully understood that either Derek

Only conclusion I have so far is that its about 50/50 in holland. Looking at my former E34;s

the 89 reg 520i DID have them

the 92 reg 525iX did not

the 91 reg M5 does not

the 93 reg 525tdsT did have them

a banger 88 reg 524td I once wanted to buy at did not.

Fully random then. Although I think the very last years most of the time do have them

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mtechnik540i said:
Can't remember this fellow's name, but this is his car. Haha. Known him since we've attended the US Grand Prix since '03.

Individual, obviously. Schwarz Mica Met. Supposedly it was a BMW GmbH showcar at Frankfurt. Seriously low mileage.

My favourite E34 M5 Limousine, ex Rick Coffin, no it hasn’t every option, I got the Equipment list from M5Limo95reg, it lacks two major things;<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
536 Auxiliary heater<O:p</O:p
235 Trailer hitch<O:p</O:p

And some other small things like 354 green strip wind screen, strangley the curtains isn’t in the equipment list, code 417 for side, 415 or 416 for rear, manual or electric, the small window: s is broken.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
But to compensate that it has a lot of Individual equipment, like the chrom door openers, very nice, I bought them to my 540iM/6, the only E34 that has them as standard are the Japanese Individual version 525iA Selection, Eibe club wood, hand brake with wood, white indicators front and back “very rare, I only known of one more E34 with white indicators from factory” the color is as mentioned Schwarz Mica “FE 68-940Z BASF” over Nappa leather Hasselnuss with Black piping, a late M5, built July 10<SUP>th</SUP> 1995.

Regards Stephan<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
335 Posts
My own, M5 look a like an 1996 540iM/6 in Cosmos black over light silver grey leather "Jahangeer: s Granitsilber in background...

Regards Stephan

·
Registered
335 Posts
mstupp said:
Stephan, I like that second picture. It will be added to my screen saver collection. Very nice shot!
Thank you Michael, I have a series if you want more, I choose that one because I didn't have to delete the license plate.

A syster car to Daniel: s Limousine...

Regards Stephan

·
Registered
335 Posts
Rear picture of the complete Alpine white 1995 M5...

M5 Touring Automatic, or rather an M540iA Touring, "Bronzit beige Individual color" complete Nürburgring suspension, M5 brakes, 90 litre tank, contrast color...

Regards Stephan

·
Registered
840 Posts
Stephan735i said:
M5 Touring Automatic, or rather an M540iA Touring, "Bronzit beige Individual color" complete Nürburgring suspension, M5 brakes, 90 litre tank, contrast color...

Regards Stephan
Of all colors to use with the Individual program, they use Bronzit???!!!! Definitely an interesting car.

·
2,941 Posts
Since I cannot stay behind. This picture reflects a weather condition in which I try to avoid using my car, instead would have prefered to take my 215cm large Alpine Ski-equipment (No, I don't fancy that carve-hype). Michelin PS2's were not the ideal boots for that memorable ascend of the Penserjoch (2215mtr) on that cold Saturday afternoon early in September 2005, but they managed quitte well.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sebring NL said:
to speak with the Dire Straits lyrics ; "you nearly gave me a heart attack" with that picture mate!
Oh.. can I be next with that? :D. The effect would look more impressive on a white car though...

The touring is not being used during winter and on salted roads, but sometimes you have to make exceptions:

two '95 M5 tourings:

Yesterday's Alpina & M5 workshop meeting:

Brgds
Konstantin

·
Registered
335 Posts
One of two 1995 Dakargelb M5 Limo LHD, exported to Russia, "picture from 95M5Limoreg"

1995 Alpina B10 4,6 Switchtronic no 10, in Petrol-Mica, now in Finland...

1995 M5 Limo LHD in Macaoblau with contrast in Arktisgrau...

1996 540iM/6 RHD in Avus blue over light silvergrey leather with M-colors...

1996 540iM/6 RHD built in South-Africa, one of 72ps, it has the M5 90 litre tank, also with M-colors in the leather...

1995 540iM/6 LHD with Nappa Santorinblau and Schwarz leather, exterior in Avusblau...

Regards Stephan

·
Registered
335 Posts
1995 Individual Orientblau 540iAM, my first automatic car, now sold, here's a winter picture...

another picture of the same car...

Interior...

Regards Stephan

·
Registered
335 Posts
My current cars...

1995 540i/6 in Hellrot, here with 18" M-para: s from E38...

1996 540i/6 in Oxfordgrün, almost fully loaded, 4th last LHD Euro 540i/6 Limo, "here with 19" Keskin KT4 New Racer"...

1996 540iM/6 Cosmosschwarz over Silbergrau Hell "light silvergrey" leder, interior pictures, exterior see prior post...

Regards Stephan

61 - 80 of 2387 Posts