BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2387 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Another shot of Epstein's driveway at some point in time :D ...

...Supposedly 3 of those pictured were his, unfortunately the Santorin touring wasn't one of them.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Sebring NL said:
Blimey!

Thats certainly no grumpy engineer!

Impressive..

Are the wheels on the DV M5 Z8 items ?

Is mr Epstein a member on this board by any chance?

Funny, at times, nobody knows the Santorins, and now all of a sudden we get 4 pics in 2 weeks !

MTechnik if you have any more pics,please post. Great stuff!
The wheels are the same style that shows up on the Z8, but are a 5 series fitment I'm pretty sure...

I believe Scott spent more time on www.bmwe34m5.com during it's earlier days.

I'll see what pictures I can find.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Can't remember this fellow's name, but this is his car. Haha. Known him since we've attended the US Grand Prix since '03.

Individual, obviously. Schwarz Mica Met. Supposedly it was a BMW GmbH showcar at Frankfurt. Seriously low mileage.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like this one cause it reminds me of my trip round the coast of Scotland with roads to die for.

This one I use on another forum (cropped), it was just after I got it and it was fairly clean. Check out the optional fuel tank strapped to the roof. Sorry can't seem to re-size it. Balls its done it now ad is too bloody small argh. And the clip below is too large - note to self must try harder.

And just for kicks I've finaly found out how to do videos (hope it works) - heres a clip of me on the quarter mile (go easy on me OK I'd just got the car at that time and wasn't about to start screaming of the line).

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Well - better late than never - here are some pics of my beast, currently at the workshop to get two new front doors, oil pan gasket, insp 2, and a new front bumper.....(yep break in attempt)....bassstards.

Wout...see if I have a shot of my electrical steering column adjust, they are good fun, when you lift the handbrake or open the door the whole column lifts up automatically....cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
jrobbo said:
Trevor,

Your car looks wicked mate, that is one of the best looking black cars I have ever seen. Love the look with the smoked indicators, blacked out M5 wheels, and it sits nice and low too, looks great. My first though was that it would look better with shadowline, but now that I look at it more, I like the chrome trim too, picks up the chrome lip on the wheels nicely.

Well done!

John
Thanks a lot John. The thought is mutual on the shadowline, had plans to do the entire kit, and then follow up with shadowlined kidney grill surrounds but it does work nicely with the lip on the wheels, and adds a little contrast. The lip of the wheels was actually a machined finish instead of the typical polished that you usually see, had this done when they were completely refinished.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Sebring NL said:
edit : darn, on second look,that tobacco one even has and electrical column adjustment! I WANT THAT CAR..maybe this thread was not such a good idea after all..j/k great input guys
No heated rear seats though.....

·
Registered
840 Posts
Always like these few of the M Sport...

41 - 60 of 2387 Posts