BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2387 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Crazy colour alarm. ;)

First pic is from the alps tour 2004 on the Col d'Iseran near Val d'Isère, second... hm... have a good guess. ;););)

<script>*<!-- function ss(w,id){window.status=w;return true;} function cs(){window.status='';} function clk(url,oi,cad,ct,cd,sg){if(document.images){var e = window.encodeURIComponent ? encodeURIComponent : escape;var u="";var oi_param="";var cad_param="";if (url) u="&url="+e(url.replace(/#.*/,"")).replace(/\+/g,"%2B");if (oi) oi_param="&oi="+e(oi);if (cad) cad_param="&cad="+e(cad);new Image().src="/url?sa=T"+oi_param+cad_param+"&ct="+e(ct)+"&cd="+e(cd)+u+"&ei=wSXjRMruI4KQ2AKr3bDRAQ"+sg;}return true;} var bdg = 0;function sb() {bdg = 1;}function ga(o,e) {if (document.getElementById) {var a = o.id.substring(1); var p = "", r = "", t, f, h;var g = e.target;if (g) { t = g.id;f = g.parentNode;if (f) {p = f.id;h = f.parentNode;if (h)r = h.id;}} else {h = e.srcElement;f = h.parentNode;if (f)p = f.id;t = h.id;}if (t==a || p==a || r==a)return true;document.getElementById(a).href += "&ct=b" + (bdg ? "d" : "g");bdg = 0;top.location.href=document.getElementById(a).href}} function anbc(id) {if (document && document.getElementById) {var o = document.getElementById(id);if (o && o.href) {document.location = o.href;}}}//--> </script><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="j">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Tobias--crazy color! What is that? Technoviolet? Unfortunately, right now the only pic i have of my car is at one of my buddy's birthday parties--he is a big Robert Goulet fan [not really, but likes to make fun of him], so I put on a show for him

Attachments

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
jrobbo - that second picture of your car with the other E34 is great. Could you pm me the jpeg of that photo as I see a new computer wallpaper coming on!!

Great shot!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have just three pics of my car, and all are at night on a dark street! I don't use to take pics of them. I have no pics of my previous RS2! Just a short vid, and also at night... Oh, the car is dirty, OF COURSE!

·
Registered
97 Posts
This one do I love the very much of all may pictures on the my M5.

This one to. Can´t deside who is the best

·
Registered
481 Posts
Jon Baker said:
jrobbo - that second picture of your car with the other E34 is great. Could you pm me the jpeg of that photo as I see a new computer wallpaper coming on!!

Great shot!
Thanks Jon,

The car with the turbine's is BobZ's, a longtime member of this forum. That's currently one of my favorite shots too, I have that as the wallpaper on my laptop at the moment.

PM sent

John

·
Registered
335 Posts
1995 M5 Limo, Alpinweiss III, one of my favorite M5 E34 cars...

another 1995 in Alpinweiss III...

The only Asensilber M5 Touring "1995 car"...

Regards Stephan

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi Guys, a couple of still shots of my cars. Sadly no track action yet - those pics will have to wait till our meeting in October (right David?):checkeredflag:

Cheers, Geoff.

90 M5 & 94 540i/6

Attachments

·
Registered
840 Posts
Almost an M5 :D ...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Stephan735i said:
1995 M5 Limo, Alpinweiss III, one of my favorite M5 E34 cars...
That's looking awesome:p
So much better with those lowerparts painted also to white...
I would still change the wheels and put some 3-part wheels with gunmetal center and polished lips:biggrin:

It's a shame that it's so rare color in M5's

I'll post some pic about my beast when I get the breyton's under it...

·
Registered
706 Posts

OK, so I found some funny looking holes under the car, which I need to check against the 535 at some stage. Is this the car that Denny Hulme drove to 2nd in the '92 Targa Tasmania?

·
Registered
335 Posts
6ps MY 1995 M5 Limo in Alpine White III

Esko said:
That's looking awesome:p
So much better with those lowerparts painted also to white...
I would still change the wheels and put some 3-part wheels with gunmetal center and polished lips:biggrin:

It's a shame that it's so rare color in M5's

I'll post some pic about my beast when I get the breyton's under it...
The most rare standard color on the 1995 M5 Limo is 300 Alpinweiss III only 6 cars in that color.

I also like the deleted contrast much better, the car doesn't look like a AWD car then.

Regards Stephan

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
The Bigfella said:

OK, so I found some funny looking holes under the car, which I need to check against the 535 at some stage. Is this the car that Denny Hulme drove to 2nd in the '92 Targa Tasmania?
its not only the car, look at that background..Very nice. White is a proper color mate

So far, this thread has become everything I dreamed it would be! Such a nice display of cars!

For me, Jrobbo's car looks like one of the nicest, DCN M5's was always a favourite because of the color..Same goes for DChyde.

M5Micke I really want those rims now..I will try to get an additional job , maybe newspaper delivery in the early morning!

MTechnic Love that first pic with the zephyr sky..Such a nice shine..Well done

Keep em coming guys, so far, Simonal,BURTON, Faz*, M540iLE , Stevie,Stevie Sam,Bankrobber,Jahangeer and many others are not in on this yet!

(BTW Stevie I've got some good ones of your car!)

* Photoshopping fear mate?

·
Registered
840 Posts
farrell said:
Car bras rock..:thumbsup:

Farrell
Ha. That's actually Scott Epstein's Daytona car...seriously sweet machine.

Thanks for the compliments.

Here's a couple with my dad's latest aquisition...

·
Registered
840 Posts
Sebring NL said:
Is he a grumpy old engineer too by any chance?
Hmmm... I'm not sure. Scott's helped import/federalize several M5s into the states is what I know of him, a nice fellow that most certainly knows his stuff. He actually had Rob Levinson's (Owner of UUC Motorwerks) Touring before Rob owned it.

Since this is a 'picture thread' here's more shots of Epstein's machine...

21 - 40 of 2387 Posts