BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2361 - 2380 of 2387 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
this makes me really wanna get a e34!!! Just beautiful

It's definitely been a while since I've posted. Here are some updated photos of my gem.

Recently did some suspension refreshing, going to do a full aluminum exhaust mandrel bent from headers back, also running BC Racing Coilovers custom valved to 750lbs F/ 650lbs R.

Front - Lemf e31 LCA, Lemf UCA with AKG Spherical Bushings, Lemf tie rods, Lemf center drag link, and Lemf pitman arm.

Rear - AKG 95A Poly Subframe bushings, Factory Lemf trailing arm bushings, Lemf diff mounts/bushings, reinforced rear center mount (by Chris at Castro Motorsport), new M5T rear sway bar, new handbrake cables/shoes, rotors/pads, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
When you want to sell your Lagoon, please give me a PM. One of the best examples IMHO.
Sorry, I went on hiatus. Wish I had seen this when I listed it earlier last year. Fortunately I did not end up selling and do not intend to at the moment. I will keep you in mind though if that ever changes.

Brian

Photos by the following: (1) Nick Caron, (2) Nick Caron (3) Me (4) Christian Bouchez (5) Me (6) Sam Azizian

Attachments

2361 - 2380 of 2387 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
416 Participants
duuk
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing