BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
The picture of the Indy Red m6 looks it came from the brochure I got from my dealership around 2006 or so. I will have to dig it up and see if the license plate matches. So it may be that made their large poster for the building from a 2005/2006 photo shoot when the M5/M6 were new.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Look Nice :)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
The picture of the Indy Red m6 looks it came from the brochure I got from my dealership around 2006 or so. I will have to dig it up and see if the license plate matches. So it may be that made their large poster for the building from a 2005/2006 photo shoot when the M5/M6 were new.

In the hi-res pix, the front turn signals appear to be the LEDs from the LCI hiha

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I believe you are correct.

I am holding the "At a glance" documentation that comes with the M6, same license plate. Different angle of shot, but same car, color and license.
:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts