BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our friends had a thread for there M5s it was nice , so i sayed why there's no pics for us with our M6s, if there is i didn't see it :confused:
so let's do it :grinyes:

I'm first

تصميم2.jpg

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pic Mark hehehehe :)
any pics guys ??

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Dude, you really need a hair cut and the drunk, red nose, driving is a no no :nono: :7:
But Frank, I'm parked (not driving).

The car is intoxicating (but the payments are sobering).

What, no one else is willing to be spotted with their beasts? (back to being on-topic)

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you
keep them coming hehe

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
How did you get the side reflector to be silver color?? I want!
Buy a European 2006 M6. Or trade Ariel for his car. You might have to toss your wife in to sweeten the deal. Just kidding of course.

I assume you have the amber U.S. pre-LCI thing in the headlight cluster.

There have been threads where member have tried various approaches to getting the amber out in U.S. cars. Including upgrading to 08 -> headlights (not cheap from what I recall).

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Buy a European 2006 M6. Or trade Ariel for his car. You might have to toss your wife in to sweeten the deal. Just kidding of course.

I assume you have the amber U.S. pre-LCI thing in the headlight cluster.

There have been threads where member have tried various approaches to getting the amber out in U.S. cars. Including upgrading to 08 -> headlights (not cheap from what I recall).
LOL, I guess I can't trade in the wife, so maybe I will do without. I have seen where I can upgrade the lighting to the '08, but I would rather put that $2-3k into modifying something besides the headlights. Just seems a little pricey for that. However, it does make the car look 100 times better to me, but I assume to normal people they can't tell.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts