Registered
25 Posts
The first thing that comes to mind is The Four Horsemen...:eek:oohhh:

Reactions: trol

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
OMG!! That's 3000hp sitting there...

Simply a nice site to see. Wallpaper status.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Available for weddings?

·
Banned
194 Posts
Thats crazy.....

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
The best thing about this picture is that it really shows how badass a stock M5 looks...just look at it´s front :D

The G-Power bodykit looks like crap IMO.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Is there hi-res?

·
Registered
596 Posts

Not a fan of white or red interior.

Where are the sun roofs on #2 and 3?
Why does #3 have a white hood? Answer: Apparently #2/3/4 have been repainted from other colors than black as #1 looks as the engine bay was black stock.
What is that darker image on #1 by the front door? I thought it was the rear passenger door...but something doesn't like right there....?
Why is there not the headlight washer plastic pieces near the headlights on #2/3/4 as a normal M5 has?
What is going on as far as that blur on the left (passenger) side of the white hood? I know it's a low-res pic...but this seems to be the only apparent blur area.

Hrmmmmm are we looking at a photochop?

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont beleive it is a photoshop, since they are wrapped some of the cars.

Not a fan of white or red interior.

Where are the sun roofs on #2 and 3?
Why does #3 have a white hood? Answer: Apparently #2/3/4 have been repainted from other colors than black as #1 looks as the engine bay was black stock.
What is that darker image on #1 by the front door? I thought it was the rear passenger door...but something doesn't like right there....?
Why is there not the headlight washer plastic pieces near the headlights on #2/3/4 as a normal M5 has?
What is going on as far as that blur on the left (passenger) side of the white hood? I know it's a low-res pic...but this seems to be the only apparent blur area.

Hrmmmmm are we looking at a photochop?

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
In Europe it's possible to get an M5 without a sun roof...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes, mine has no sunroof.
In Portugal, the sunroof is an option, thanks God for that, because due to the issues down the road, i never wanted one.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
:applause:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts