BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yeah, it took me sometime to fix the attaching problem but I finally made it.
I think the wheels look fine in the M5!:p ;)

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Thanks M5Brazil, was wondering what those wheels would look like on our Beasts :thumbsup:

Also, what are the wheel and tire sizes and did you have to run spacers?

·
Registered
516 Posts
I think they look very nice but I prefer a wheel with a lip for the m5. To each their own...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cannysmc,

The wheels are 8x19 and 9.5x19 with contisport 245/35 front and 275/30 rear.

I ran 20 mm spacers up front and 5 mm spacers in the rear because of the offset difference and different wheel bores fitment.

AG Surfer,

The lips look very nice of course! Hey, I see you have the IPOD kit installed in your car. Is it possible to buy this kit for the M5 on the Internet?

·
Registered
516 Posts
M5Brazil said:
Cannysmc,

The wheels are 8x19 and 9.5x19 with contisport 245/35 front and 275/30 rear.

I ran 20 mm spacers up front and 5 mm spacers in the rear because of the offset difference and different wheel bores fitment.

AG Surfer,

The lips look very nice of course! Hey, I see you have the IPOD kit installed in your car. Is it possible to buy this kit for the M5 on the Internet?
try www.dension.com for the iPod kit.

·
Registered
133 Posts
M5Brazil said:
What do you think?
I don't think they fit the car's personality. They look out of place to me. JMHO. I thought that there was offset and bolt pattern issues. Any rubbing or other installation challenges? Good luck. Nick

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No rubbing or any other issues luckly...Believe me, the pictures don`t do it justice, they look so much better in person...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think it looks very good you might just need a lill lowering, I was in to put the 19" M3 wheels on mine aswell, but another offer came across and I couldnt resist the price. :=)

btw, your color on the car, what is it called? is it only me or does it reflect a little to red? anyways it looks great. :cool:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!

It`s carbon black. It looks dark at night and kind of blue when hit by sunlight. It`s a wonderful color actually...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.