BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have pictures of the red interior?

and does anyone have the brochure that you can't get from bmw.com - ?
my adobe always says the file is bad - :confused2

·
Registered
213 Posts
twinturbovenom said:
Beautiful interior - i believe it is the same as in the TopGear video right?
unless TopGear were reviewing a Hartage E60, I don't think so.

That's the Hartage logo on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
martinngan said:
Here you go
The one done with the configurator looks alot darker, and I liked it alot, but in real life it seems way too dark for my liking. They should both be Indianapolis Red, since that's the only available red int.
hope this helps
I don't think these colors are accurate for the real Indianapolis Red, which is much darker. Enlarge the Thumbnail in the following link for a more accurate color in a picture.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56729

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Looks surprisingly nice, actually - now that's Vollleder and by the looks of the steering wheel also has some Individual options...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I hope that the lipstick red in the photo is not representative...The shade of red in the TopGear video looks fantastic. And the dark red in most past BMW models looks great. But, you can't get the Indy Red with the perf-leather. What's up with that ?

·
Registered
520 Posts
I thought of getting a red interior, but went with a Silverstone exterior and figured the red inside might look odd with Silverstone's blueish tint so went black inside. But then I see the Top Gear car seemed to have this combo -Silverstone with Red. Has anyone seen an actual car in Silverstone with Red?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts