BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post if anyone was interested in the difference between OEM and Dinan Springs with 20" wheels. When I was shopping spring set-ups I would have liked to have these pics, so what the hell. I am very happy with the out come. The stock OEM stance sits like a pre-runner truck. I never understood it. The wheel wells are finally filled in correctly.:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks for posting. Definitely helpful. I plan on Dinan Stage II soon and am looking forward to it. Any issues with rubbing in the rear? Are you using a 285/30-20 rear fitment?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for posting. Definitely helpful. I plan on Dinan Stage II soon and am looking forward to it. Any issues with rubbing in the rear? Are you using a 285/30-20 rear fitment?
I am running 285/30 20's in the rear and no rubbing issues at all even with 4 people in the car.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
that will be helpfull to many members.... thanks Bruno! Car's looking good brother...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Old thread I know.

My beast is in the middle of getting this exact set up. Hartge 20" with Dinan stage 1 suspension:woowoo:

Now I know exactly how she will look when the work is complete:M5thumbs:

Thanks for sharing.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the pics

Hey, thanks for the pictures! I'm in the process of purchasing some 20" wheels and wasn't sure what type of springs to get. After reading several forums on Dinan suspension, there is no question about me getting any other type of suspension. Thanks again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts