BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
They both look great, and match very well. Why separate them! :crying2: Lol They look perfect together

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was debating keeping both cars... but then again what am i going to do with two V10 Beasts in my garage...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Must be a little bittersweet, seeing the M5 go. But wow, that M6 is beautiful!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey! Came across this site and saw a picture of my new car! Thanks again, I love it! And I hope you are enjoying your M6!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Nice Beasts!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey! Came across this site and saw a picture of my new car! Thanks again, I love it! And I hope you are enjoying your M6!
Hey man... Glad your enjoying the M5... M6 is great thanks! haven't driven it much with all the rain... I found a BMW sunshade in my garage for the M5... If you want to come by and pick it up let me know...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
black with red interior!? nice!!!
More pics of the M5 and that beautiful red interior... man do i miss her... bforty... enjoy it and drive safely... this beast is a lot to handle...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Awesome.. I also took similar photos when I took delivery of my Individual M5. I paid for two M5 leases as they overlapped one month because ai had a ton of parts to take from my 08MY and transfer to my new 10MY M5. Very cool to have them both together. At the time though, my brother and I both had 08 M5's and both took delivery of 10MY M5's so we had four E60 M5's together :D

Enjoy your M6.

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey man... Glad your enjoying the M5... M6 is great thanks! haven't driven it much with all the rain... I found a BMW sunshade in my garage for the M5... If you want to come by and pick it up let me know...
Will it not fit the M6? Ya I'll take it if you don't want it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey buddy, this is Bobby who bought your M5. Still loving the car other then having to buy new rear tires! haha. Also I have a few questions. First question is what did you use on the leather? I haven't really found a product i like and I feel like the leather was better when I first got it from u. Second question is how do I get the voice control to work, I push the button and nothing happens. Is there a setting to turn it on? And my last question for u is does the car have satellite radio? I appreciate if you can help me with any of this. Hope your enjoying your M6, nice weather lately for the convertible!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey buddy, this is Bobby who bought your M5. Still loving the car other then having to buy new rear tires! haha. Also I have a few questions. First question is what did you use on the leather? I haven't really found a product i like and I feel like the leather was better when I first got it from u. Second question is how do I get the voice control to work, I push the button and nothing happens. Is there a setting to turn it on? And my last question for u is does the car have satellite radio? I appreciate if you can help me with any of this. Hope your enjoying your M6, nice weather lately for the convertible!
Hi Bobby,

I'm glad that you're still loving the car... lol about the tires... just be gentle with her :). For the leather i used <cite>Meguiars deep leather cleaner.</cite> You can find it at the Kragen's on Castro Valley BLVD by the old Block Buster. It's in a dark red spray bottle. If you want, you can come by my house and we can do our interior together one day. I have bottle in my garage.

Q2: The voice control stopped working since i installed the DVD integration. the guy who was selling it and installing is a frequent on this forum. I will try to find his contact info and send them to you. He can probably be of a better help on that. but believe me your not missing out on anything... :) I never used that thing when it worked.

Q3: The car does not have a Satellite Radio.

Talk to you later...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts