BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pics of my sterling grey/black beast. I was flip flopping between carbon black and sterling grey, but I'm glad I went with the grey. The accumulation of dust/grime after just a few days bugs me as it is even though the grey hides it pretty well - I don't think I could have handled the carbon black.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hudson - I just noticed your location. I grew up in Radnor! Great roads out there - I'm jealous.

Micsor/DK - sorry but I'm not familiar with Aspen Silver. I don't think that was ever a color offered on the M5 though. The sterling grey is an interesting color. It's very reflective and really seems to change color tones depending on the lighting.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Micsor/DK said:
Hi,

Very nice pictures. How close is this color to Aspen Silver?

All the best and congrats with the new beast,
Sterling gray is a bit darker than Aspen silver...

·
Registered
102 Posts
Simply stunning. Congrats on your new beast! :M5eyes: :M5launch:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Cool WannaM5, small world. I grew up in Wayne and have a repair and restoration shop there now. Got my anthracite M5 a couple of months ago and haven't stop smiling yet. Best of luck with yours.

Joe

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you work on M's yourself? If so, give me your shop details and I'll pass them on to my brother who still lives out there (Bala) - he has an M Roadster.

Good roads around Wayne too (Conestoga, Church, Darby Paoli), but they started getting congested with all the develoment when I left a decade ago.

hudson said:
Cool WannaM5, small world. I grew up in Wayne and have a repair and restoration shop there now. Got my anthracite M5 a couple of months ago and haven't stop smiling yet. Best of luck with yours.

Joe

·
Registered
590 Posts
WannaM5 said:
Do you work on M's yourself? If so, give me your shop details and I'll pass them on to my brother who still lives out there (Bala) - he has an M Roadster.

Good roads around Wayne too (Conestoga, Church, Darby Paoli), but they started getting congested with all the develoment when I left a decade ago.
Darby Paoli is one of my favorites. :M5launch: I'll PM you my address and number for your brother.

Joe

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Nice Mini Beast in the garage too! :cool:
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice pix, and welcome from another Radnor twp. resident. I drive Darby-Paoli almost every day. Best road around when no ones in front of you. I just hooked up with member "M Falcon" the other day. "Hudson", PM me with your shop local, so we can hook up sometime.

Eric

·
Registered
530 Posts
WannaM5:

Beautiful ride. Forgot the rims could look so good.

Congrats and Enjoy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts