BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Nice! :)

I bet you smile ear to ear every day when you get out of work and see you pretty LeMans Blue M5 sitting there begging you to drive it home.

·
Registered
161 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! I have always much-preferred the CH wheels to LM's. Looks like flat-black mirrors? Might be the angle? Either way, I dig

It must be nice to live in BC and be able to drive your car year-round

·
Registered
6,201 Posts
and of course they are discontinued :rolleyes: love em.
Our car has been out of production now for over 10 years.
We are now two generations before the current M5.
Don't expect a lot of aftermarket parts to be able to be acquired new.
I bet if you look long enough in our for sale section a set might pop up.

·
Registered
632 Posts
and of course they are discontinued :rolleyes: love em.

Rd sport RD2 is a beautiful wheel. I have a set of these new in my attic for th M5.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
That is some tall tree in the front yard.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Beautiful car. Just the right amount of mods to show that the owner is an enthusiast and that the car likes to run! :cheers:
Thanks! I drive it alot, and plan to take it to cali again next year. Last time I logged 5k miles/8k km's, it's the perfect roadtrip machine. Unfortunately the paint and windshield are beginning to show all the highway miles, so i'm going to have it resprayed and a new windshield this year.

BEAUTIFUL! I have always much-preferred the CH wheels to LM's. Looks like flat-black mirrors? Might be the angle? Either way, I dig

It must be nice to live in BC and be able to drive your car year-round
Me too. They are flat black. They are the euro mirrors off ebay. The motors we're toast on the original mirrors so I went for these. The split glass is a really nice feature and they fold properly. I can't decide if I want to get them painted or not.

It is indeed. We have snow on the ground for a few days a year at most. Do you park your beast for winter ? I know there's two guys in edmonton with the 'your it' plates that drive them year round.

I believe RDSport RD2 19
That is correct. They look even better in person.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks! I drive it alot, and plan to take it to cali again next year. Last time I logged 5k miles/8k km's, it's the perfect roadtrip machine. Unfortunately the paint and windshield are beginning to show all the highway miles, so i'm going to have it resprayed and a new windshield this year.

Me too. They are flat black. They are the euro mirrors off ebay. The motors we're toast on the original mirrors so I went for these. The split glass is a really nice feature and they fold properly. I can't decide if I want to get them painted or not.

It is indeed. We have snow on the ground for a few days a year at most. Do you park your beast for winter ? I know there's two guys in edmonton with the 'your it' plates that drive them year round.

That is correct. They look even better in person.
My M5 is in Miami, and I have a B6 S4 in Alberta. I travel to Miami regularly and was sick-and-tired of renting Malibus and Chargerss. My S4 is for sale though, and I think I'm gonna go to an M5 and X5 for home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts