*ECU upgrade
*Carbon Fiber Hood
*Carbon Fiber Front Lip

what do you guys think ??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Lord almighty! I know I'm going to end up doing that to my car! Absolutely stunning! I like the glossy wheels with flat Black body...I like the calipers, I like the scoops, I like the CF hood, I like the lip, I like the exhaust....I like everything about that car! Damn! Post some videos. That's what people call a "head turner".
Nice!

Reactions: zumlim5

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I like it very much,

my only critiques:

- Get Carbon Fiber Gills to match your hood or atleast black ones, chrome doesnt belong on your car
- get H&R springs or coilovers if you wan an even lower drop.
- 12mm spacers all around

other than those things I love what you've done with your ///M

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lord almighty! I know I'm going to end up doing that to my car! Absolutely stunning! I like the glossy wheels with flat Black body...I like the calipers, I like the scoops, I like the CF hood, I like the lip, I like the exhaust....I like everything about that car! Damn! Post some videos. That's what people call a "head turner".
Nice!

thanx a lot buddy man, ill post some videos

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it very much,

my only critiques:

- Get Carbon Fiber Gills to match your hood or atleast black ones, chrome doesnt belong on your car
- get H&R springs or coilovers if you wan an even lower drop.
- 12mm spacers all around

other than those things I love what you've done with your ///M
I just ordered the spacers, looking for the H&R :biggrin:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks great, I really like the lip.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Your car looks fantastic! The only thing I'd possibly change is the black area around the ///M symbol on the brake calipers. I'd paint everything yellow except for the ///M symbol. Other than that, it is one mean looking M5!

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
93 Posts
brilliant looking M.

few questions:

1. The vinyl wrap - i have never seen one in person - what is the durability of these things? and how does it look around the edges - meaning when will someone coming near or entering in know that is is wrapped and can see original color and wrapping ending etc..
2. is your car lowered?
3. what are those yellow things I see behind the grill..

I need to learn more about the block off plates etc..just new to e60 m5

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
brilliant looking M.

few questions:

1. The vinyl wrap - i have never seen one in person - what is the durability of these things? and how does it look around the edges - meaning when will someone coming near or entering in know that is is wrapped and can see original color and wrapping ending etc..
2. is your car lowered?
3. what are those yellow things I see behind the grill..

I need to learn more about the block off plates etc..just new to e60 m5
no he can't know thats is wrapped , and its not lowered but I'm working on it, and the yellow things are RPI scoops.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I might have my H&Rs in storage I'll check, if I do then I'll give you a good deal on them :)
Just tried sending you a PM but I didn't have enough posts.

Let me know on the H&R springs I'll pick them up ASAP!

- Jowe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts