BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jajo said:
Come to think of it, that just might be his.

It looks beautiful, by the way. Congratulations
Thanks. I looked under the name of Bigtimer007 and couldn't find him on this site.

I haven't seen anyone other Velvet Blue Metallics around.

The only one that I've seen was the one in Surrey, London (for sale).

Best,

·
Registered
784 Posts
Very nice.

I have one in the facility being Supercharged that looks very close. It has two tone interior.....black and grey....i will be the first to admit that my eyes are not the best nevertheless they look similar.

Enjoy

Shadowman

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
2MS - Congratulations - love that color. I believe it was bigtime007 who had this individual color, also. Do you have any pics of the interior?

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
That's a great color!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
2MS,

Very nice :M5thumbs:

Does your member name indicate that you might have more than 1 "M" in the garage? Or does it mean something else?

:cheers:

·
Banned
386 Posts
beautifull car..... enjoy!
Good luck

·
Registered
481 Posts
No way!

Thats My car! I know its mine because the color for one is rare. Secondly, i can see the 3m guard on the fender. The smoked tails and the sink drain rings were the only exterior mod left when i traded it in.

I never knew that a board member would buy this car. But I sold it because it was giving me too many problems and was out of warrantee. The engine would die without notice.. At times on the freeway, the car would suddenly lose power and "choke". This was something that Long Beach BMW could not fix for some reason. I hope you have this issue resolved along with the check engine light that would not go away.

Jeff

·
Registered
76 Posts
2MS said:
Here are some pics of my 2001 Velvet Blue Metallic with/Silverstone.

BTW--Has anybody seen another M5 out here in the states with this Individual color?

C :flag:
Looks great! Now you did all this work to make your car look good.... why did you fold up the mirrors?

Pimhmmm

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Re: No way!

Bigtime007 said:
Thats My car! I know its mine because the color for one is rare. Secondly, i can see the 3m guard on the fender. The smoked tails and the sink drain rings were the only exterior mod left when i traded it in.

I never knew that a board member would buy this car. But I sold it because it was giving me too many problems and was out of warrantee. The engine would die without notice.. At times on the freeway, the car would suddenly lose power and "choke". This was something that Long Beach BMW could not fix for some reason. I hope you have this issue resolved along with the check engine light that would not go away.

Jeff
Dohh, Say it aint so. I hope they resolved the issues

·
Registered
191 Posts

Bigtime007 said:

Jeff
Hopefully 2MS knew about these problems and got them resolved or he might not be able to sleep tonight.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As far as I know the car runs really great. I had the car checked and also this car is still under warranty.

I haven't experienced that engine stall or the engine light turn on (knock on wood). :confused2

The car did originally come from Texas. Was that where you were originally from?

PS--I will go ahead and take pictures of the car's interior, etc.

I thought it was nice touch to put the mirrors up. :)

·
Registered
661 Posts

Ouch! I hope the new owner has better luck with it. :( I hope the dealer CPO'd the car.

Bigtime007 said:

Jeff

·
Registered
356 Posts
Bigtime007 and 2MS,

Just post the last 6 of the vin and you can see if it is the same car. Or have the dealer check the service history and see if it was ever at Long Beach BMW.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts