BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been lurking on this board for nearly two years and finally decided to post some pics of my 2003 Oxford Green M5. Interior color is Caramel. It's completely stock except for tinted windows and BMW mudflaps. For me, it's perfect just the way it is. Thank you to all and especially to Gustav for making the M5 board incredible. It's a real pleasure reading posts/threads from others who share the same passion for the M5.

Attachments

Reactions: AfricaOffroad

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Beautiful car! Better late than never... thanks for the pics.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am normally no fan of green, but this color, and color combo, is smokin'! Very classy looking!

·
Registered
446 Posts
god yes, some pics of the interior would be nice to taste along with the green....

interior pics or ban - and that's the truth

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
god yes, some pics of the interior would be nice to taste along with the green....

interior pics or ban - and that's the truth

Thanks guys for all of the positive feedback. I'll have interior pics by Saturday.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Excellent

Very, very nice color combo. Almost as nice as the one everybody knows is the fastest - LMB/Caramel.... :hihi:

That is some serious window tint - I guess KY laws are rather lax on tint level?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Caramel Interior Pics of 2003 Oxford Green M5

In an effort to not get banned after my first thread, here are the interior pics my M5. These were taken about a year ago prior to the windows being tinted. The car has just over 47K miles on it and drives incredible.

Attachments

Reactions: AfricaOffroad

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Looks very good. Light and clean. With caramel interior the wood trim looks very nice.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Damn that's lovely. Classy and understated. :thumbsup:

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts