BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

just thought I'll post some pics of the new E60 M5 i shot the other day. I have the original size pictures if someone wants them !

Enjoy !

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
The two tone effect of the extended leather on the door panels goes well with the sports (non Multifunction) seats. If you're going to go for a base model (few if any options) this is something to consider.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
WOW!!! what a beautiful color combo!!lovelove I am very partial to the silverstone interior on my e39, I want my race car to look and feel like a race car, not a luxury sedan!:1: I have wood interior on my 530i, don't need it on an M5. Anyway, love the pics thanks for posting, and maybe soon I will be able to move up.:cheers:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Gustav said:
Very nice!
Hello Gustav,<O:p</O:p

Do you know of any members that went from the E39 M5 to the E60 M5? I am curious to know if any have posted the Pro's and Con's or the major differences in performance, gas mileage, interior feel and comfort etc.<O:p</O:p

I have been hearing many good things but haven’t heard a detailed comparison between the E39 M5 and the E60 M5.<O:p

<O:p
Just got back from my local dealer here in South Florida, USA and they indicated a demo model would be arriving in the next two weeks for test drives. I have been seriously considering trading in my E39 for the E60. <O:p</O:p

What do you think?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Wow stunning :cheers: very nice colour combo.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Guss, there are alot. Check out the E60 section. Ashok, Nipper etc etc. I think a majority of the E60 m5 owners had E39 before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts