BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

*PICS* M6 out of hibernation! *PICS*

5K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  BB88 
#1 ·
Just got the beast out today, thought I'd share some quick happy pictures with everyone :biggrinbounce:
All mods are listed in my signature for those interested in what I've done.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
looks clean!!

Can't wait to pull mine out of hibernation this week too!

sidenote: i would lose the V10 on the fender, no need. Anyone who will even notice it, will already know its a V10 beast in there.
All personal preference though, so whatever floats your boat!

#3 ·
Niceeee! I bet your excited as hell to get it out huh. As for the v10 badge..Haha yea I totally understand It looks just a tad tacky, sooner or later I will take um off. I've just had one too many asking "what you got under the hood?" I want those small handful of people to know what we're rocking.

#4 ·
Great looking Beast! I especially like the contrast in the leather seats and the CF trim. It must be tough to have to put your car up for so long, I don't envy you in that respect. Enjoy! :cheers:

#7 ·
Thank you :M5thumbs:

Yeah, I'm not exactly driving it yet Haha, its just uncovered and pulled out from the back of the garage. Hopefully I'll be lucky to soon get some rain to wash all this crap and salt away.

#12 ·
Hahaha ohhh cmon guys you don't like the V10 badge just a tiny bit??? Jk Lol. I know, I got a little carried away I'll end up taken them off. I guess not driving it for awhile I get compelled to buy nicnacs to hold me over til spring. Anyway, I'm glad you all like the way the car looks overall, Thank U much! :)

#13 ·
Vehicle looks great, even the badge IAUO.

#14 · (Edited)
Great, a new Internet acronym to remember.. :rolleyes:

I assume: "In Ajax's Unbiased Opinion?" :haha:

-b.

Reactions: David Ajax III
#15 ·
Roger that. IAUO has become a standard Internet acronym in recent years.

#17 ·
Did your car come with the V-10 on the side or is that something you added?

#19 ·
He added it.

#23 ·
#22 ·
I took some of your pic's and made them apart of my background slide show...hope you don't mind :cheers:

#24 ·
How dare you steal my pictures! LOL I'm just kidding Haha. Of course I don't mind, the more the merrier hiha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.