1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
What color is that M6?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
First photo of a Silver one I've seen - thanks!

·
Registered
904 Posts
I was actually thinking about the Silverstone II color (silverish) but when I see it in pictures, I think the darker colors suite the M6 better. I might have to get black.:eek:

What does everyone think? (personal preference)

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
MaxTimeOff said:
I was actually thinking about the Silverstone II color (silverish) but when I see it in pictures, I think the darker colors suite the M6 better. I might have to get black.:eek:

What does everyone think? (personal preference)
Black does a couple things for a car. First, black makes everything look smaller. White ,on the other hand,will make the car look bigger. For the E60 and E63 BMWs, black tends to blur the lines and creases in the car's body. On my 545,the black makes the car look smaller, more compact, and not quite as distinctive. Black is also a pain in the *** to keep clean.

For the 645 and M6, I really prefer the mineral silver. I thinkthe E603 bodyl ooks better when you can see the lines more distinctly. Also, it's a great dirt color. Black is a classic though, and you really can't go wrong with it, as long as you're willing to wash the car every week.

·
Registered
100 Posts
true. another reason i prefer Silverstone II color is because i wanted the huge air intake in the front looks visible :D

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great pics, thanks for posting. At first I was not so sure about that colour on the M6 but the more I look, I find it really compliments and shows the character lines of the body.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts