BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple of pics of my M5, finally got my camera working.

2nd owner, 04/00 build date, 107k miles, you all know the color, sport interior/silverstone extended leather

SSk, DJ auto hella style headlights 6000k 55w, resonator delete, valentine 1, two 10's JL audio, Ipod hook up, more to come......

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
How does it sound with a resonator delete?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I apologize for the car being dirty. Its been rainy and ive been doing a lot of driving in San Francisco.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does it sound with a resonator delete?

its just a little bit louder. At about 2k rpm it has a nice deep groan to it. I had it straight piped but it was way to loud, I dont need to stand out anymore than I already do with the red paint

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice car :D Did you end up putting 255's on the front? I seem to remember you asking if they would fit...
Any videos of the exhaust would be much appreciated. I wonder if it's any louder then a muffler delete with the resonators on...
Anyways, looks like it's being driven and taken care of!

Ryan

·
Registered
295 Posts
Cool interior. Love the gray inserts!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Very nice find! I think the earlier post regarding interior is refering to the red/black sport interior being a better match for Imola. Sport interiors are far better appealing than the luxury interiors IMHO.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Very nice find! I think the earlier post regarding interior is refering to the red/black sport interior being a better match for Imola. Sport interiors are far better appealing than the luxury interiors IMHO.

I have the luxury interior and it is very nice. I think it complements the M5's personality perfectly... Now in my M3, sport is the only way to go.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice car :D Did you end up putting 255's on the front? I seem to remember you asking if they would fit...
Any videos of the exhaust would be much appreciated. I wonder if it's any louder then a muffler delete with the resonators on...
Anyways, looks like it's being driven and taken care of!

Ryan

Nope I ended up just putting 245's on the front, next time I think ill put 255's on. The muffler delete if louder, I had them start it with the resonator on and the mufflers off when I was at the shop. Im going to clean it this weekend if it stops raining:haha:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts