BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

Here are pictures from todays exhaust system mini-meet - exhaust system title as it was originally intended for a couple of guys to check out the new TUBI Ramoure, before they placed an order for it.

So to make their lives difficult, we turned it into a mini-meet and they got to sample, the TUBI Ramoure, The Supersprint (inc headers!), The Eisenmann DTM RACE, the MILLTEK- and the stock!

Here you go - along with clips

PICS & CLIPS

Enjoy!

rgds

Was!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I can't see the vids!

Mvious

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
yep, good to see the usual faces, and some new guys!

I thought we were going to be kicked out of Asda's car park at one point! :blabla:

should have had all the exhausts going at the same time!! hahahah :eek:h:

hahah

·
Registered
368 Posts
Here's the rest of my photos.

Theyre at half resolution, so if yoiu need or want a copy at double this resolution then please let me know. Also if you see anything you don't like or want removed.. Please let me know..

http://www.uploadit.org/gallery/12333/

Click and peruse at your leisure.

Thanks Was and the other guys for letting me listen to your amazing sounding cars. Hope to be joining you in this nice sounding club real soon!

Cheers
DMC

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow guys, must have been fun. Nice job with the vids and pics! Each one is so different and so kick*$#!

So, that's what a Supersprint sounds like with headers? Are the headers the only thing making it sound so MEAN over the SS cans and x-pipe combo? Nice! :eek:

·
Registered
153 Posts
thanks Was, for arranging the meet

the tubi's sound awesome as do the kelleners although both have quite different charcters, the tubi's bieng 'throaty' and the kelleners 'nascar' like

good to meet a few of you for the first time

cheers
ssd

·
Registered
153 Posts
oh and i nearly forgot, but i have to share this with you all

we all know Tin has had a lot of engine mods recently headers...cams...440bhp+

he left his car running and i went up to him and asked if it was normal for flames to be coming out of his exhausts? - for a split moment he had very concerned looked on his face and turned to look at his car , before realising it was a gag!

(sorry Tin )hiha

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Would have loved to see that! hiha

·
Registered
368 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Whizzkid11 said:
This person was lucky enough to get the LAST ACS DFC suspension kit!!!! grrrrrrr
:thumbsup: and I love it!

SSD said:
oh and i nearly forgot, but i have to share this with you all

we all know Tin has had a lot of engine mods recently headers...cams...440bhp+

he left his car running and i went up to him and asked if it was normal for flames to be coming out of his exhausts? - for a split moment he had very concerned looked on his face and turned to look at his car , before realising it was a gag!

(sorry Tin )
haha.. good one dude i may get the optional superpsrint flamer pack now, till next time! hiha :M5launch:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dmc said:
Given that Was has already posted these three cars with number plates on.
Two reasons for that....

1. I dont have the software to edit mpegs to blank out the plates
2. These are pretty much unique in every aspect - so for somebody to replicate them, with the sound levels and looks - is very remote...

You're not likely to see/hear another car like Tins, and there are not many ACS kitted ones like mine around - and there many with eisenmanns that are driven like foxy's.... :M5rev: (compliment!)

Clips are great Dave!

cheers...

Was!

·
Registered
944 Posts
its fair to say I'll never get the starring role in the remake of "Driving Miss Daisy" hmmm

thanks for vids guys :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts