BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cherry 2001 E39 M5 Blk/Blk.. my dream car. How stoked were you to take possession of your beast? Im gonna be asking some questions, maybe noob like, so please be gentle. mostly, I'll be using the search before I ask anything. thank you

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome !!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase! I still get chills thinking about what I get to drive every day. I love my (jet)blk/blk too.

Good Luck

dj

·
Registered
595 Posts
cherry 2001 E39 M5 Blk/Blk.. my dream car. How stoked were you to take possession of your beast? Im gonna be asking some questions, maybe noob like, so please be gentle. mostly, I'll be using the search before I ask anything. thank you
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. I had to wait one week after i bought the car. I spent my waiting time by reading the owners manual every evening at least 2 times:1: I printed the manual from this board btw.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have had mine for about a month now (2002 Jet Black 37k on odo). I mainly drive my '94 toyota pickup to work everyday because it's only 6 miles away. Still every night when I pull in the drive I get stoked about the M5 waiting there for a good run through the gears.

You will love this car.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Welcome to the "Beast" club, and enjoy the ride. :M5launch:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I still have a peek at her before going to bed, we're all just as crazy about this amazing motor as you are!

Loads of great information on this forum, and helpful folk.

Welcome and enjoy :)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Congatulations and welcome to the club

A hearty welcome to you and your new "beast".

The best part?; The novelty never wears off.:cheers:

Enjoy,
Alan

p.s. We want Pic's of the "new" acquisition.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Congrats and welcome! There is so much truth in what Vector57 stated, I can attest to that myself. Driving this car is the highlight of my morning and afternoon commutes. Put up some pics when ya get 'er home!

·
Registered
345 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS! I know how you feel. I started researching everything M related on this board months before I bought my M. This site is invaluable for M ownership. And to answer your question, I remember losing sleep before and after purchase I was so excited about it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I still have a peek at her before going to bed, we're all just as crazy about this amazing motor as you are!

Loads of great information on this forum, and helpful folk.

Welcome and enjoy :)
That is so on target, I give her a peek in the garage before going to bed every night. I pretend I am making sure the garage is locked so the wifey doesnt think I am crazy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts