BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, wanted to introduce myself.

Long(ish) time member, first time v10 owner

I've been a European enthusiast since before I could drive. You can see all of my builds below, I've never been able to leave a car stock (and don't intend to start now)

I've been searching for something that would start to appreciate in value once I drove it off the lot instead of turn into a money pit and I believe that's exactly what I've found. The funny thing is it kind of just fell into my lap, a friend at the dealer reached out and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own one of my dream cars (especially with a 3-year warranty)

With only 15k miles my m5 seriously looks like it came out of a time capsule. I'm slowly parting out my 335is to turn it into more of a daily so I can begin building the m5.

My first order of business is to swap my 19' f14's onto the m5 and lower it a bit. I'm hoping the 285/35 tires will fit my 19x11 wheels nicely, but I'm having a bit of a hard time finding anyone who's ran those specs before.

Any and all comments/tips are welcome! I look forward to learning more about these incredible cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

I’m running 275s and 305s on my LTW Dinan wheels. Full specs are in my signature.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts