BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my car last night and first I want to say wow, the power I knew about from previous test drives but on the way home figuring my way through the Idrive the amount of extras and control over things like the climate control etc is astonishing, also I love the cruise control indicator around the speedo!!

now this morning I have created problems! I was fiddling trying to get my daughters rear facing car seat in the back (it does work with a front occupant but only just) and I have broken the linkage that goes from the handle that you use to fold the seat forward to gain rear access.

It almost feels like its popped off because it sort of catches when you try to operate it so is there a quick fix or am I looking at taking the seat apart.

anyone who is reading this make sure that you don't try to lift that handle when there is pressure on the seat back, it doesn't end well!!

thanks guys

Kim

·
Registered
6,632 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I obviously communicated that poorly but it's the front passenger seat that's messed up so I can't tilt it forward to get into the back is there an image for that?

Thanks

Kim

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts