BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered 10mm spacers front and rear... since I have H&Rs I dont want to take a chance at 12mm in the rears as advised by member LI-M5. Does anyone have a pic of an M5 with H&R springs and 10mm spacers ALL AROUND.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Did people suggest for you to put 10mm spacers all around? I am looking at getting the H&R's and want to put spacers on as well. I am just trying to figure out exactly what spacers I need. What were the negatives about 12mm in the rear? Also, who did you buy yours from (both springs and spacers?) Thanks.

·
Registered
556 Posts
we should setup a group buy for spacers since everyone wants them :thumbsup:

12mm fronts and 10mm rears with the longer bolts.

know any sponsor that might want to arrange this? :blink:
I have a one "SET" of used H&R 10mm spacers for sale right now. I do not have the extended bolts but you can order them online from Turner Motor Sports. I am selling them for $60 Dollars and $5 bucks shipping. They retail for $95 + tax and shipping. You save over $40 bucks. Local pick up preferred!

H&R 10mm DR Wheel Spacers (pair)
Part #: 2075725
Applications: 1982 - 2007 (E24 E28 E30 E31 E32 E34 E36 E46 E60 E63) """WILL NOT FIT AN E39"""
10mm = .39 inch. Recommended for E60 M5 rear. 40mm wheel bolts required! 5 x 120 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I have an M6, but I haven't had any issues with running 12mm all around. No rubbing at all. My spacers are hub-centric and made by Eibach.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hyboost how much did AA charge you for the install of the springs and spacers?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I know this thread is old as dirt but instead of making a new thread, I am posting my question here. Does anyone else have rubbing issues in the rear with 10mm spacers? I am running 12.5mm front and 10mm rear with H&R springs and under load or with someone in the back seat, I am getting some rubbing in the rear.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I know this thread is old as dirt but instead of making a new thread, I am posting my question here. Does anyone else have rubbing issues in the rear with 10mm spacers? I am running 12.5mm front and 10mm rear with H&R springs and under load or with someone in the back seat, I am getting some rubbing in the rear.

I’m running 20mm in back with stock rims. Only rubs with 4 in car. Need to cut the metal lip where bumper meets body. There’s about 1/2 in. that can safely be removed. Maybe more.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.