BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having a tuff time trying to decide if I want to keep 19's and lower or step up to 20's.

I have a set of 19's that I kept from my e60 that I am considering putting on the M6 with the M6 tire sizes and then lower the car and be done with it. The wheels are 19x8.5 front and 19x11 rear.

If I step up to 20's, will the car need to be lowered?

Anyway, I would like to see some pics of both 19" and 20" set-ups, with descriptions of wheel/ tire sizes, offsets, what brand lowering springs, etc.

Thanks for any info:hihi:

·
Registered
244 Posts
In my profile I have a few pics of several BMWs wheels with the M6 not lowered and some with the car lowered. And I love the KW Coilovers I had installed as it handles like no other.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm think the offsets differ between the M5 and M6 wheels.
My 19's were on a 550, not M5...but yeah, offsets are different than M6, but nothing spacers can't fix.....15mm rear and 10mm front place them pretty flush on the M6.

Still hoping to see some car pics with 19's and 20's. :cool:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
In my profile I have a few pics of several BMWs wheels with the M6 not lowered and some with the car lowered. And I love the KW Coilovers I had installed as it handles like no other.

Sweet thanks.......going out on a limb here, but I'm assuming stock ride height here?

And lowered on the KW's here?

Your car looks smok'in hot by the way.....especially lowered down. What are the specs on those wheels..sizes and offsets? Tire sizes? Spacers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts