BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to keep it clean with the timeless BBS CH....Inexpensive, and quality wheel. Too bad they are a bit on the heavy side...

19x8.5 and 19x10 with 245/35 and 285/30 S03s..

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Not bad, I'd like to see it lower'd and a 255 on the front when the tires are dead.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
315 Posts
Those look great!

Did you lose out on comfort in going from 18" to 19". I was considering making the change on mine but as I have lowered springs the car is already a bit firmer than usual. I am afraid that for a daily drive it becomes a nightmare.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
marcducati said:
Those look great!

Did you lose out on comfort in going from 18" to 19". I was considering making the change on mine but as I have lowered springs the car is already a bit firmer than usual. I am afraid that for a daily drive it becomes a nightmare.
Not much comfort loss.....I do feel the cracks in the road a bit more with these tires, but that is about it....

The coilovers are on the way.....

I also want to paint the interior trim....I'm thinking a dark grey color.....My interior is Black/blue, but has the ugly wood :(

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
V12Rob said:
The car looks lovely! Any news on the trim Omar?
Not yet.....anyway, managed to get the KW V3s on...also everything on my sig was put on recently as well.....I am throwing on a set of BBS LMs....I decided to switch it up.... The BBS CH are up for sale if any1 is interested

1 - 15 of 15 Posts