BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Clean looking ride! Picture looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Nice looking picture. I used to live in Perth (Ardross), what a beautiful city, just too expensive. Your car must have cost you an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice looking picture. I used to live in Perth (Ardross), what a beautiful city, just too expensive. Your car must have cost you an arm and a leg.
so you know all about the expense of owning these types of cars here in oz, these are quite rare here so i use the board for all my information for best applications and stuff thanks for your input and comments and time more pics to come

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Beautiful shot! I really love those wheels. Any more photos of this car?

p.s. My Godfather and close friend Victor and George Kailis own Kailis Fish and Chips in Freemantle, have you been?

Taken at Mindarie Marina Perth WA.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful shot! I really love those wheels. Any more photos of this car?

p.s. My Godfather and close friend Victor and George Kailis own Kailis Fish and Chips in Freemantle, have you been?
there will be more shots when i get time to post them .and yes i have feasted at kailis fish and chips many many times freo is an interesting place cheers

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Aussie Fish & Chips is the best in the world. Kallis has a big fleet up in Exmouth. Been a few times to talk to them about leasing some land.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aussie Fish & Chips is the best in the world. Kallis has a big fleet up in Exmouth. Been a few times to talk to them about leasing some land.
i have to agree with the fish and chip thing you got to luv the snapper off our shores just the best fish

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Beautiful pics, how did you get that front plate, custom made?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Beautiful pics, how did you get that front plate, custom made?
here in oz u can purchase personal no plates, first in best dressed with certain parameters of course. i got lucky with mine, i made it a condition of sale with the car and payed extra .i also have f1 m3 waiting for the right car to come along at the right price

1 - 20 of 22 Posts