BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out, looks very nice I think. The wheels looks like 20" or 21". The coming B6 will be a very nice GT-car, no doubt about it:)

·
Registered
850 Posts
If they are not able to sell 1000 B6s a year I will be disappointed. My guess is Alpina could be a 5000/year manufacturer if they sold all their lines in the US, Europe and Asia.

Regards/Robert

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Alpina could probably sell their entire production run in China the way things are going out there.

The car looks very nice with those wheels; I'm looking forward to the B6/M6 and B5/M5 comparisons :wroom:

·
Banned
664 Posts
mmmm - first photo is drop dead gorgeous - but that last one :

is certainly not !

what is going on at the front - huge space between the tyre and wheel arch ?

Definitely not the best angle for the car

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Gustav we saw a 6 with alpina wheels when we went in the summer?

I remember being really impressed then

all the best
adam

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was visiting the Alpina facility in Buchloe this summer and noticed a 6 in their parking space. I asked if it was to be an Alpina. Mr. Kratzer smiled and said something like "Yes, but not until 2006." I think he said 2006, but it might be 2005. I was busy soaking impressions! :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
My informations from Buchloe (Odwarka + Bovensiepen Jr) remain valid :
B5 in 2005, B?? in 2006 (6 based). Same engine, V8 4,4 + ASA compressor, 500 bhp, possibly manual gearbox (while their emerging market is definitely the middle east, they still remind they have client in UK / Germany/ Belgium/ Switserland)...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts