BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all:

Just fitted these on my. Thought I might share some pictures. Hey they have OEM " ///M " logo on it. So I figured should be okay in this section. :cheers:

Still keeping the 19" AC Type III wheels. Just want to try something different.

Here are the pix, comments are welcome as always :thumbup:

I will update these wheels on my "MODIFICATION" Page soon @

http://www.jimmy540i.com/mods.htm

:)

- JIMMY

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Looks good, I just got the same rims myself, but I sold my ACS 19 inch Type 3s due to too many potholes here in Boston.

·
Registered
12,952 Posts
Looks very nice. Size and width?
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
gsfent said:
Looks very nice. Size and width?
Regards,
Jerry
Jerry,

Mine are the same as stock. Replicas made in China......we'll see how they do with the roads here! Not too expensive - $1100 for the four wheels.

Regards,
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Looks great Jimmy. Congratulations!

·
Registered
12,952 Posts
SouthshoreM5 said:
Jerry,

Mine are the same as stock. Replicas made in China......we'll see how they do with the roads here! Not too expensive - $1100 for the four wheels.

Regards,
Bill
Nice looking, but I thought replicas weren't wider than 8.5. Are they 8.5 inch wide all around or are they stock widths?
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
gsfent said:
Nice looking, but I thought replicas weren't wider than 8.5. Are they 8.5 inch wide all around or are they stock widths?
Regards,
Jerry

Stock "staggered" widths. Running stock sized PS1s

Regards,
Bill

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
I prefer the stock over these, but I like the AC Type III's even better.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
MAH said:
I prefer the stock over these, but I like the AC Type III's even better.

Mark - I liked the Type 3s better too, but I bent all four twice and cracked one over 12K miles with these "Big Dig" roads! They had to go. grrrrrrr ACS rims are very soft.........
Regards,
Bill

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
SouthshoreM5 said:
Mark - I liked the Type 3s better too, but I bent all four twice and cracked one over 12K miles with these "Big Dig" roads! They had to go. grrrrrrr ACS rims are very soft.........
Regards,
Bill
Bill,

You must have some big pot holes in your area. I have been driving on my Type III's for 30k miles for three years with no issues.

Mark

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
MAH said:
Bill,

You must have some big pot holes in your area. I have been driving on my Type III's for 30k miles for three years with no issues.

Mark
Mark -
Our roads are terrible! I dread the next couple of months as we had a bad winter and the potholes are everywhere. I saw a Mini vanish in one..... :rolleyes:
Bill

·
Registered
18 Posts
SouthshoreM5 said:
Mark -
Our roads are terrible! I dread the next couple of months as we had a bad winter and the potholes are everywhere. I saw a Mini vanish in one..... :rolleyes:
Bill

so true. they are like piranhas, waiting to devour one grrrrrrr

TCM, sup pal! :D

-jpl

·
Registered
303 Posts
I think those wheels come on some euro M5's, no?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts