BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
But the PIAA doesn't look like the light output is uniform throughout the ring. Umnitza, don't you guys offer a different colored angel eye kit?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
We offer blue and red, but not any other colors for now.
For someone like Bimmerbear who likes the blue-ish angel eyes, based on those pictures, its a no-brainer to stay clear of product P ;)

·
8,369 Posts
Umnitza is correct.

I know because I tried the PIAA's already.

I finally settled and am now happy with the Predator ICE.
I have two sets.

But then again, I upgraded mine to a higher wattage bulb and higher current rating LED driver.

The PIAA is good quality, but it's not very bright. We have a special that we are running for the much brighter Predator ICE kit.

·
8,369 Posts
Just keep in mind always that IT IS YOUR CAR. Go with whatever it is that you like or whatever makes you happy.

Imagine if we all like the same thing.....Imagine if all of our M5's are alike because we all want the same thing....

So as long as Mod's are tastefully done and you are happy with it - I think that's all that matters.

Keeping your beast unique sets it aside from the rest.

At the end of the day, it is yourself that has to be happy with your beast, not other people.

So, my motto in life - Do whatever makes you happy.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I love the purpleish look from the Piaa's, but i wish they were brighter....they match my Kaixen bulbs....i most likely will upgrade to the Predators but i need to see them in person to see the color output....

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I have the predators that came with the Projector39 headlights and they are awesome. They are perfect both at night and during the day. I was worried that they were gonna be too big or bright, but nope.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Predator Ice

What is the degree of difficulty on installing the Predator Ice rings?

My right side rings went out and probably now is the time to install something different.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts