BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi,

can anyone photoshop these please. im usually a fan of wheels with a lip for the E39 but i have a feeling these might just work very well. ill keep searching for some better pics. many thanks!!

ps.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iconoclast .. you the man! thank you. what do you think though? i was thinking maybe have them in a darker shade, anthracite or shadow chrome ..

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
i think its a nice clean look... i prefer it over the original 'classic'. hopefully theyre not as heavy... i made another one, not that great im sure someone on here could do much better but hopefully so you get the idea a bit better:

(i do not have any chiaretto photos outside of the original one i posted so hopefully black is okay.)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think we have a winner. damn this mod train!! my wallets taking a beating lol.

thanks again

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked for these a while back and did not find E39 M5 fitments. Have you found them available?

BK
not yet, im going to get on the phone today and see what i can find out. ill keep you posted.

iconoclast: if that was too easy, how about a photoshop comparing an 18'' to a 19'' rim :thumbsup:

lol!!

pasha.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
eh, the hartge classic with the lip would look better imho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts