BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lately LoLa is getting some S!CK photography and this time it was thru Tim from WheelPower.com (your da MAN! and thanks bro for the time and Mad skills)...and big props to Jason for always supporting the community:imnotworthy:...

Front 3.5 inch lip

Rear 4.5 inch lip (the BBK clearance is about 1mm only:eek:oohhh: as i requested the most aggressive setup for the e39 M5)

thaichi808's new project toy CLK 500 (Brabus), LoLa and Danny0h's radenergie e60 M5

unusual suspects:hihi:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Kudos to the photographer for not letting a cloudy day ruin the shoot. I'm not personally fully liking the effect he used, but it does a good job showcasing the cars :cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very good eye, he too didn't like them and it was 7 pm when he took the shots and he just needed to make the most of what he have (cloudy, getting dark)...but we will do a another session with him with plenty of time for prep:cheers:
Kudos to the photographer for not letting a cloudy day ruin the shoot. I'm not personally fully liking the effect he used, but it does a good job showcasing the cars :cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Nice cars and mad photo skills.

Reactions: Laidback

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks...Tim really has a good eye and he did the shoot just randomly with no prep work..:cheers:
Nice cars and mad photo skills.

·
Registered
268 Posts
sweeet pix`s

·
Registered
469 Posts
Nice! probably the cleanest E39 M5 :thumbsup: I've seen, were you at bimmerfest? I think I saw your car. What suspension setup are you running by the way?

R.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Nice work Chris.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks...Yes we were there with the guys from Mfest;) i met another guy who has very nice blue e39 M5 at the Falken booth and he said he's from NorCal he told me his handle on the board but forgot it:hihihi:...come out to mfest this year and you'll see more and better cars than my car:cheers:
Nice! probably the cleanest E39 M5 :thumbsup: I've seen, were you at bimmerfest? I think I saw your car. What suspension setup are you running by the way?

R.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks...love your wheels too:cheers:
Looks great!! Gotta love Imola with Black wheels...also, that e60 looks pretty sweet also!!

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Dude i am loving the yoko's alot...how do you like yours?
Best tyre I have had on the car for the $. :applause:

Any progress on the shirts Chris?;)

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
The yoko grips alot better i will give them a rating of 9 imho...price for these tires here in the U.S is 300+/400 each ...I am revamping the tshirts and will be changing manufacturer...:cheers:

Best tyre I have had on the car for the $. :applause:

Any progress on the shirts Chris?;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts