BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a few photos from last weekend. I got together with my friend Pinoy M5 for some photos and to check out his new custom paint work. He had the centers of his 20" HRE 540R wheels done in a black shadow chrome (they used to be polished). He also had some killer work done on the Stoptech calipers with titanium silver paint and a custom ///M Power logo using Imola Red and other ///M colors. In addition, he changed the center caps to the new HRE ones with the black/silver/light blue theme. Man, what a car! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
wow! both those cars look sick. two of the cleanest specimens i've seen. thanks for sharing the pictures.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a few photos from last weekend. I got together with my friend Pinoy M5 for some photos and to check out his new custom paint work. He had the centers of his 20" HRE 540R wheels done in a black shadow chrome (they used to be polished). He also had some killer work done on the Stoptech calipers with titanium silver paint and a custom ///M Power logo using Imola Red and other ///M colors. In addition, he changed the center caps to the new HRE ones with the black/silver/light blue theme. Man, what a car! :)

·
Registered
934 Posts
yup - nice...

but I'll take yours!
It looks fantastic!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Outrageous! Very Tasteful Very Fast Very M5++

·
Registered
877 Posts
You guys are spoiled rotten! :biggrinbounce:

You driveway has certainly seen it share of beautiful beasts... once again, great pics.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Beautiful! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics G. They look really good. Can't wait this weekend for the car show and stone mountain meet. Myself, you and vason will definitely have to take some pics together.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
amazing how the centres on the front 1/4 view look black, yet show true shadow chrome on BBK close up shots.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Go get em' and represent the E39's:applause::applause::applause:
Thanks for posting the pics G. They look really good. Can't wait this weekend for the car show and stone mountain meet. Myself, you and vason will definitely have to take some pics together.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Awesome looking cars guys, well done.

Great styling and execution, thanks for sharing pics.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! :cheers:

Yep, our group here in ATL has some serious passion for the E39 M5. lovelove

We have a big weekend coming up here with the big BMW AngieFest (E46Fanatics)...Will be a fun time!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Wondering about rim & tire size ?

What tire/rim specs are you guys running on both cars ?
I just bought a staggered set (20x9 & 20x10) of BMW "Style 101 M" rims that need to be bored out.
I'm contemplating between both of these tire sizes:

245/35/20 (F) ~~> More sidewall protection
275/30/20 (R)

or

245/30/20 (F) ~~> Very close to stock diameter of my '03 540i M-Tech/Sport
285/25/20 (R)

Any input would be appreciated.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts