BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MMM-Five (and others),

You may have a sticker on a piece of trim next to the E-Box under the bonnet in your cars.

The sticker is about 30mm square and says something like Wintershall MotorenOel in Silver/Yellow/Blue.

You can just about see MMM-5's sticker in this photograph, just in the foreground of the rocker cover.

Please would someone photograph this label for me and send it on?

Many thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
plisken said:
INTERESTING...

I was going to replace this section as mine is cracked and had wondered if the new one came with this sticker on, or indeed if it was available seperately.

Hello!
That sticker isn`t factory original (I think). Must be a sticker put on at first service or something. I don`t have it on mine, and there is no traces of a sticker either. (my car is a german import)

Sakke

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Hi

I also did not have a sticker on my cover but have also since had this replaced as the original one was cracked, also a German import.

Simon

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks very much for the photo mate!
ECM4 said:
Andy......why?
Because I'm a nerd, and replacing that (broken) panel I've lost the sticker, and I want another one!! :rolleyes: kinggf

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Here's a sample of the label I've just made up - if you have access to a decent colour label printer then you can have the PDF, EPS or Illustrator file as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Are you guys serious....!

I've just posted my 1994 'genuine' ignition lead cover with 'original' sticker on ebay for £250..... hiha.....after all Christmas is coming :2:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
ECM4 said:

I've just posted my 1994 'genuine' ignition lead cover with 'original' sticker on ebay for £250..... hiha.....after all Christmas is coming :2:
I just did it for a bit of fun to keep my hand in, while I'm on my 2 month sabbatical that started today!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ECM4 said:

HAaaaaaaaa ha ha!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts