1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
TireFryer said:
hiha

That would be one to sign for sure! :hihi:

Till then, however, happy motoring... :M5launch:
Not quite sure what signing the petition would do. Would everyone be better served if the moderators put up a sticky, something like "Unresolved problems with Osh/RMS" and then linked all the various threads, showing complaints, as well as Osh's uh, "interesting" responses?? Then, each person could make up his/her mind, all we would be doing is supplying the info. Seems a little more high road, appropos of this group. Just IMHO, for the mods consideration.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I agree with Jerry on this. Plus, I don't think that the online petitions really do much, especially in this case. Is the online petition somehow going to force Osh to fly right? Or refund money? Nope on both. There is no legal enforcement behind the petition. Much like the "Fire Chris Bangle" petition, I think it largely makes people feel like it does something, when in fact, it doesn't.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I agree......

The petition by it self will do very little however with all that is presently being looked at by the "POWERS TO BE" in various agencies this will certainly help to keep the file on the top of their desk rather than just another........ oh did I mention the media folks are coming on board too.

I have very little doubt that the folks are closing in on Oxnard Street........

Shadowman

vndkshn said:
I agree with Jerry on this. Plus, I don't think that the online petitions really do much, especially in this case. Is the online petition somehow going to force Osh to fly right? Or refund money? Nope on both. There is no legal enforcement behind the petition. Much like the "Fire Chris Bangle" petition, I think it largely makes people feel like it does something, when in fact, it doesn't.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
I would do anything to keep crooks off the streets and out of business!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts