BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm seriously thinking about giving my soon to arrive M5 a bigger bark. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Spie, I test drove the hartge M5 with their exhaust and it sounded great, deeper tone, not so raspy but still that hint of "race" sound when you revved the gas. I will e-mail you the vid clip tonight when I am off work I have of it at idle and one during acceleration so you can compare to your stock to see what you think. Warren

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
warrenatc said:
Spie, I test drove the hartge M5 with their exhaust and it sounded great, deeper tone, not so raspy but still that hint of "race" sound when you revved the gas. I will e-mail you the vid clip tonight when I am off work I have of it at idle and one during acceleration so you can compare to your stock to see what you think. Warren
I think we'd all like to see (and hear) the video Warren :byebye:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I know, just wanted to get that clip out to Spie in case he was going to throw some cash down on a new exhaust and did not like the tone! In car sounds are similar to regular M5 with a slightly deeper note. Idle did sound different though, a lot smoother as you will hear once the clips are posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts