BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's had Performance center delivery? and What did you think? How was it? Is it worth doing?

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
I DID, I DID, I DID...:biggrinbounce: :biggrinbounce: :biggrinbounce: :biggrinbounce: A MOST REMARKABLE experience I have ever done in a long time....an absolute BLAST.:blabla: .2 days great hotel, good food, good company...was there in SC. with my wife we both drove and learned how the car performed, wet and dry.:eek: :eek: Mr Valdez explained for 2.75 hours about the M5 and answered any and all questions we had.:wroom: Donie Isley was our instructor, a gentleman and a great host !!!! Nope we had a lousy time don't go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... I did the European delivery on my 02 and it was "Great", but the wait after you drop off and the seperation anx is terrible...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Did the SC delivery last week with Willie (really nice lady) and Donnie (pro driver) with my dad and had the absolute best time of my life. Had dinner with 8 people last night and my dad told eveyone there it was the most fun day of his entire life.
Got to run their M6 for 3 hours and also got to ride (were not allowed to drive) with Donnie in the MZ4, holy flippin cow, I want one! Unbelievable how responsive it is. Definitely would love to have Donnie teach me professionally and hope to have him to Road ATL sometime. WIll keep everyone posted.

Will post pics this weekend. End of next week my car will be on Butler Tire's website as lots of mods go on.
Murph

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great Experience!

Did the Performance Center Delivery Oct. 30 with Frederick. My son and I got to drive an M6 coupe around the course and skid pad. Donnie Isley was great! We also got to get taken for a "spin" (literally) in a MZ4 by Donnie and Larry.

A great experience! I'm looking forward to the "M experience" as well. I got to do the "Six Experience" and it was great too.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Many Muchos

Thanks all for the feedback, sounds like the right thing to do> If I don't swing a Euro delivery like my E39 then Performance center it is...
Now all I have to do is decide on the interior.....and Exterior..... I thought I was all set, but now going thru the "not sures"
Silverstone / Caramel, don't think I can get them to do this....
Silverstone/ Portland Brown.....Portland brown is kinda bland
Silverstone/ Indy Red/ with Olive Wood ????
Really would like to do a darker Blue like the carbon black I have now......

But Delivery in SC sounds great>>>>>
Thanks

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
willwin2day said:
If you are ordering a new BMW, you must come to the Performance Center! :) For more info, you can visit this "unofficial" website:
http://performancecenterdelivery.com/

Donnie Isley
BMW Driving Instructor

I just noticed that the picture in the top right hand corner of the site is a black E60 M5 but those are not the right keys getting handed:cool2: (I can't insert the key:1zhelp: )

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have to wait until April to attend. Can't wait! Thinking about attending some HPDE courses, anyone here been to any?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts